Troy Dendekker estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Troy Dendekker in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Troy Dendekker’s age?
Troy Dendekker is 50 years old and was born on March 8, 1971. Because she was born in early March, her zodiac sign is Pisces.Troy was born in Columbia, South Carolina, and is a naturalized citizen of the United States. Similarly, in terms of ethnicity and religion, she is Caucasian and follows Christianity. Troy Newton is the daughter of Robin and David Newton. However, there is no information regarding her siblings.
Similarly, Troy hasn’t revealed much about her childhood or tastes. Troy also attended Notre Dame High School. However, no information is available about where she obtained her diploma.
|Birth Date||March 8,1971|
|Full Name||Troy Dendekker|
|Birth City||South Carolina|
|Birth Country||United States|
|No Of Children||4 (including Jakob Nowell)|
Troy Dendekker’s net worth
Her net worth is not yet known to the general public. Similarly, there is no information in the media concerning her professional life or salary.
Who is Troy Dendekker’s wife?
Troy is a married man who is heterosexual. She is married to Kiki Holmes, whom she married in 2002 in a private ceremony. Troy previously married Bradley Nowell, an American singer, in 1996. They had a son together, whom her second husband has now adopted. Similarly, he is heavily involved in the web presence of his father’s band.
Troy Dendekker’s height
Troy has a small and slender build. Her physical dimensions are also 35-25-36 inches. Similarly, she stands 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs approximately 56 kg. Her physical features are fair, with light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Troy Dendekker’s professional history
- Troy rose to popularity as the late musician Bradley Nowell’s wife. Similarly, she rose to notoriety after Bradley publicized their relationship in the media to the band and the wider public.
- Troy went on tour with the band Sublime and became a member of the band’s entourage for a time.
- Similarly, a year after they started dating, they went to Las Vegas and married in a Hawaiian-themed ceremony. It was an amazing event, and many celebrities showed up to celebrate.
- Bradley died of a heroin overdose after only seven days of marriage.
- Her late husband, Bradley, was a vocalist who grew up in Long Beach, California. Similarly, his father took him to Jamaica as a child, where he was exposed to dancehall and reggae music.
- Furthermore, after his death, the members of Sublime said that they have no desire to perform or record under this name.
- Similarly, Troy attempted to work out a deal for the filming of a documentary film about Sublime and Bradley Nowell. This endeavor, however, was put on hold when her late husband’s inheritance was finalized.