Tricia Ann Regan Bio
Tricia Ann Regan, popularly known as Trish Regan is an American talk show host and author.
She is the host of the Trish Regan Primetime on the Fox Business Network, as well as a contributor on Fox News Channel. She previously worked on Bloomberg Television and CNBC networks.
Regan’s show was put on hiatus after making controversial remarks about the coronavirus outbreak of 2020. Fox had to put her program on hiatus.
What is Trish Regan Famous For?
- The host of the Trish Regan Primetime on the Fox Business Network.
Where was Trish Regan Born?
Trish Regan was born on 13 December 1972. Her birth name is Tricia Ann Regan. Her birthplace is in Hampton, New Hampshire in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Information about her parents will be updated soon. She belongs to white ethnicity.
She went to Phillips Exeter Academy for education. She later contemplated voice in Graz, Austria and at the New England Conservatory of Music in Boston. She at that point went to Columbia University. She moved on from Columbia with a B.A. in history in 2000.
Did You Know?
- Growing up, she had a keen interest in a music career.
- She has been described as “reliably pro-Trump personality” during Trump’s presidency by the New York Times.
Trish Regan Career Timeline
- Regan started her profession at CBS MarketWatch in 2001.
- She filled in as a reporter for the CBS Evening News until 2007.
- She added to Face te Nation and 48 Hours.
- She was granted the Most Outstanding Young Broadcast Journalist Award from the Northern California Society of Professional Journalists in 2002.
- She revealed the dread association between the Tri-Border locale of South America and Islamic psychological oppressor gatherings. For her work, she earned Emmy designation for Investigative Reporting in 2007.
- She joined CNBC in 2007.
- She facilitated day by day showcases appear at CNBC. She likewise made narrative long-structure programming for the system.
- She took a shot at “Against the Tide: The Battle for New Orleans” earned her Emmy Award Best Documentary selection and Gerald Loeb assignment.
- She left CNBC in 2012.
- She at that point joined Bloomberg Television in 2012.
- She facilitated the every day worldwide market appears, “Road Smart with Trish Regan” at Bloomberg.
- She left Bloomberg and joined Fox Business Network and Fox News in 2005.
- She began her profession in Fox News as a stay for The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan (Trish Regan Primetime).
- She offered disputable comments about the worldwide coronavirus episode in March 2020. She blamed Democrats for misusing the coronavirus flare-up for political increases. She ran a chyron saying “Coronavirus Impeachment Scam”. She expressed that the coronavirus flare-up was only “another endeavor to indict” Trump. Because of her disputable comments, Fox Business needed to put her program on rest.
Who is Trish Regan Married to? Relationship
Trish Regan is a married man. She is married to James A. Ben. Ben is an investment banker. The couple tied a knot to each other in 2001. The couple has 3 children together, twin daughters and a son.
She currently lives in New York with her family.
How Tall is Trish Regan?
Trish Regan remains at a tallness of 1.7 m for example 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has a detailed body weight of 130 lbs for example 59 kg. She has thin body shape. Her body estimations are accounted for at 36-27-38 inches.
How Much is Trish Regan Worth?
Trish Regan gains from her profession as a TV host. She has Trish Regan Primetime on Fox Business Network. She had recently dealt with CBS, Bloomberg Television, and CNBC systems. Her yearly pay at Fox News is evaluated at $8 million. Her total assets are assessed at $20 million.