Trevor Jackson estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Trevor Jackson in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Trevor Jackson?
Trevor Jackson is an American singer, actor, composer, and dancer best known for his role as Kevin Blake in the television show Eureka in seasons 4 and 5.
Trevor stands at a towering 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters) tall. His overall body weight is also approximately 75 kg.
Trevor Jackson was born on August 30, 1996, in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson is his full name. His zodiac sign is Virgo, which he was born under. He is a citizen of the United States and comes from a mixed ethnic background. He is currently 24 years old. His father’s name is Kevin Jackson. Cam Baxter is his mother’s name. He grew up alongside Ian Jackson, the brother of one of his siblings.
- Trevor Jackson started his career in the entertainment industry.
- From 2010 to 2012, Jackson portrayed Kevin Blake on Eureka’s last two seasons.
- Following that, he was linked to a “behind the scenes” group known as “B(before 20)12 in the year 2011” that included several up-and-coming music talents at the time.
- Then, in August 2011, he opted to continue his TV career by starring in an episode of Harry’s Law.
- For his work as Willie Blue, he earned the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Television Series.
- In addition, he appeared as a guest star on the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally.
- In the year 2012, he began his acting career in the film A Beautiful Soul, where he played Quincy Smith.
- After that, he starred as Kris McDuffy alongside Tyler James Williams in the original Disney Channel television movie Let It, Shine.
- In January 2014, he released “New Thang,” which was followed by a remix of his track “Drop It,” which featured rapper B.o. B.
- On December 15, Jackson released “Know Your Name,” a new track featuring Sage The Gemini.
- On August 3, 2014, he will join fellow Atlantic Records artist Diggy Simmons on the Who Else But Us Tour.
Trevor Jackson has amassed a sizable fortune in the entertainment business. In 2021, he is predicted to have a net worth of roughly $2 million, according to celebrity net worth. He is a gifted actor who has acted in numerous films and television series. His primary source of income comes from his long-running profession as an American singer, actor, composer, and dancer.
Trevor Jackson estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Trevor Jackson in 2020 -2021?
Trevor Jackson’s Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$2 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1.7 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Cam Baxter and Kevin Jackson gave birth to Jackson. Jackson spent his childhood with Ian Jackson, his older brother. His father is of Jamaican American descent, and his mother is of African American descent.
Cierra Ramirez is Trevor’s girlfriend at the moment. They’ve been living happily together since they started dating, and they’ve talked about it on their show “Take Me With You,” which airs on Elite Daily. From 2012 through 2016, he was in a relationship with Zendaya Coleman.