Tosin Morohunfola is a writer and director in addition to being an actor. He is the son of Nigerian immigrants from Kansas City. Tosin is also a well-known director, well known for directing On Sight, a social justice police thriller, in 2016.
|Parents||Nigerian Immigrant Parents|
In 2016, he directed a short film called Endowed, which dealt with parenthood and family. People adore his story and his approach to filmmaking. He studied at the University of Kansas. He has also appeared in other shows and received the award for Best Supporting Actor.
The Black Theatre Alliance honored him for “The Gospel of Lovingkindness.” He was affiliated with several theaters, including Lookingglass, Northlight, and Victory Gardens, among others. On IMDb, you may get information about him, including his professional background.
- Tosin Morohunfola is well-known for his role as Trice in the 2018 television series The Chi.
- His age is unknown, however, he appears to be in his thirties.
- He does not yet have an official Wikipedia page, but he is extremely likely to have one very soon.
- Tosin has been married to Leilah Morohunfola, with whom he has a daughter.
- He is of Nigerian-American ancestry, having been born in Kansas to Nigerian immigrants.
- The Chi’s actor has been in a number of notable television shows and films, including I’m Sorry, Black Lightening, Stumptown, and others.
- He stands 1.77 m tall and we know he has been working extremely hard to become much more successful.
- All we know about his family is that they are all Nigerians who immigrated to the United States. He undoubtedly has relatives in Nigeria.
- This popular actor’s net worth is currently being investigated and will be revealed very soon.
- Tosin can be found on Facebook and Instagram.