Tim Mynett was born in the United States in 1981 and is best known as Ilhan Omar’s boyfriend.
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million USD|
|Wife||Beth Jordan Mynett|
As of 2022, Mynett is 38 years old. His parents reared him and his siblings in New York, where he was born and raised. However, there is little information available about any of his family members.
Tim earned his bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York. He also holds a degree in Political Science. Tim married a woman named Beth Jordan Mynett. In 2012, they married. However, due to several issues, the pair is no longer together. Beth is handed custody of their 13-year-old son.
Tim is dating the well-known US politician Ilhan Abdullahi Omar. She has talked on a variety of themes, including bullying, racism, and others. She has been really bold and gutsy to be in the position she is now, despite being a Somalian native.
Ilhan announced her marriage to Tim on March 12 on Instagram, where she has a million followers.
- Tim Mynett was born in New York, America in 1981.
- He will be 38 years old in 2020.
- Tim is best known for being the boyfriend of Ilhan Omar, a renowned American politician.
- Tim is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 79 kg.
- His ethnicity is white, and he practices Christianity.
- Tim’s ex-wife is Beth Jordan Mynett, whom he married in 2012.
- Tim and Beth, on the other hand, have a 13-year-old kid.
- Ilhan recently announced her upcoming marriage to Tim on March 12.
- Tim has a net worth of $1.3 million USD, according to reports.
- Tim is on Instagram and Twitter, where he has hundreds of followers.