Terry Harvey- Biography
Terry Harvey is an American businessman who currently resides in the United States. He is well-known for being Steve Harvey’s younger brother (Entertainer, Comedian & Businessman). Furthermore, Terry is actively interested in his small-scale business endeavors.
He is also in charge of his famous brother’s job schedule. Steve began his professional career as a stand-up comedian in the 1980s. Later on, he was a cast member of the television shows “Kings of Comedy” and “The Original Kings of Comedy.” He has received two Marconi Awards and six Daytime Emmy Awards for his work on the show.
His second major accomplishment is the founding of Steve Harvey Global, an entertainment firm. Aside from that, he hosts several television shows, including “Miss Universe Competition,” “Celebrity Family Feud,” “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and “Family Feud,” among others.
What is the Net Worth of Terry Harvey? Salary, Earnings
Terry Harvey estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, lifestyle & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Terry Harvey in 2021-2022?
Terry Harvey Net Worth:
$1 million to $5 million
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$1 million to $5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2021)||$1 million to $5 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Celebrity Family|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Terry Harvey- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Terry Harvey was born to his parents in the United States in 1959 (making him 60 years old as of 2019) and raised there. Jeremy Harvey is the second son of Eloise Harvey and Jesse Harvey. He was born in the year 2000. (coal miner). Terry’s brother, Steve Harvey, is also a well-known television personality.
The majority of his family members lived in the Cleveland, Ohio, area. Mr. Harvey attended Glenville High School alongside his brother, who was also a student there. Following that, Steve Harvey’s brother completed his studies at Kent State University and received his bachelor’s degree.
Terry Harvey- Relationship, Married Life
He displayed a close relationship with Steve’s ex-wife, Mary Harvey, in the episode. Both of them have been spotted together at various events regularly. Furthermore, Terry Harvey did not divulge any information regarding his wedding or his future wife. Assume that he is not married and that his marital status is single.
- Steve has received 14 NAACP Image Awards, which is a record.
- He and his wife, Marjorie Harvey, are the founders of the “Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation,” which was established in their honor.
- Furthermore, the non-profit organization is dedicated to the advancement of youth education and development.
- He is the author of four best-selling books, including “Think Like a Man” and “Think like a Lady.”
- Terry Harvey, Steve Harvey’s brother, has no ties to the entertainment industry and does not work in it.
- During the “WWE Network Special,” he was invited as a special guest.
- On the other hand, he was honored with the BET Humanitarian Award for his efforts (2011).
- During talk programs and other events, he joins Steve in the audience.