Taniqua Smith estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Taniqua Smith in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Taniqua Smith?
Taniqua Smith rose to prominence as the ex-wife of NFL legend Demarcus Ware.
Taniqua Smith stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs roughly 60 kilograms. Smith has black hair and black eyes.
Taniqua Smith was born on August 8, 1981, in the state of Alabama, in the United States of America. She will be 39 years old in 2020, and her horoscope is Leo. Willie Smith, her father, is a retired Alabama police officer. Taniqua was born in the United States and comes from a mixed ethnic background (Indo-American).
- After starting university, DeMarcus began his football career.
- He began his career at Auburn High School, where he finished his senior year with 7 sacks and 55 tackles.
- Later, he received a scholarship to Troy University, where he was named the Sun Belt Defensive Player of the Year in 2003 for the Troy Trojans football team.
- After that, as a sophomore, he began his career as a starter at the defensive end.
- The Dallas Cowboys selected him with the 11th overall choice in the 2005 NFL Draft.
- The first game DeMarcus played in the NFL was a 28-24 victory over the San Diego Chargers.
- DeMarcus got named to his first pro bowl game in his second NFL season, in 2006.
- In the year 2014, he joined the Denver Broncos and helped the team win Super Bowl 50.
- He played linebacker and wide receiver during his football career, and as a senior, he won every game.
Taniqua Smith estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Taniqua Smith in 2020 -2021?
Taniqua Smith’s Net Worth:
$1 million $5 million
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 million $5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1 million $4 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Celebrity ex-wife|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Taniqua Smith and her ex-husband DeMarcus Ware met in high school and have been together ever since. After dating for a few years, they married in an intimate ceremony in March 2005 at a courthouse in Alabama in front of their closest friends and family. They started having troubles in their relationship after Taniqua had trouble conceiving a child. Her first miscarriage occurred in April 2006, but she later became pregnant with Omar, who was stillborn the following year. Following that, they had a series of fertility tests and met with several fertility specialists and high-risk pregnancy specialists. They adopted Marley, a newborn girl, in the year 2008.
On November 20, 2010, they welcomed a son, DeMarcus Ware II, into the world. They chose to dissolve their marriage after two years and divorced. They did, however, maintain a decent relationship for the sake of their children. Taniqua and Shane Richard met for the first time in July 2016, when Shane sold her a new automobile and Taniqua invited him to lunch. They ultimately exchanged wedding vows on August 19, 2017, at Dreams Playa Mujeres Resort & Spa Resort in Isla Mujeres, Mexico, after dating for several years. Shane, her spouse, is an American brand specialist who works at Keller Williams Southlake Market Center as a realtor.