Steve Rizzo estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Steve Rizzo in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Steve Rizzo?
Steve Rizzo is a motivational speaker, author, and former stand-up comedian from the United States. He is well known for his motivational speech.
Steve Rizzo was born in the city of Brooklyn, in the state of New York, in the United States of America. We may estimate his age to be in his mid-40s based on his photo. Steve is of Caucasian ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. Steve is a frequent user of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. In Brookville, New York, he enrolled in the Long Island University C. W. Post Campus. From there, he received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Education as well as a Master of Arts in Theater Arts.
- Rizzo began his career as an English teacher at West Babylon Junior High School, where he taught 7th and 8th-grade pupils.
- He also served as a counselor for students in grades 9 through 12 who had behavioral issues.
- He then went on to work as a comedian before becoming a motivational speaker.
- Steve has shared the stage with Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Jerry Seinfeld, and Ellen DeGeneres, among others, over his comedy career.
- He quit a career in stand-up comedy after more than 18 years to seek a new career in the motivational speaking and became a professional speaker in 1994.
- Rizzo attended a National Speakers Association training.
- He was asked to give How to Add Humor to Your Presentations at a National Speakers Association national convention after that training.
- In addition, he signed an exclusive deal with Five Star, and his speaking career exploded.
- Steve was the executive producer and creator of a PBS special that he produced himself.
Steve Rizzo estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Steve Rizzo in 2020 -2021?
Steve Rizzo’s Net Worth:
$1 million to $5 million
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1 million to $4 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
He was a stand-up comedian who appeared on various television shows and in comedy clubs. Pittsburgh Comedy Club, Fox TV’s Comic Strip Live, and many others are among the comedy clubs and TV shows where he has performed. Throughout his career, Steve has released several books. Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way is one of his most well-known inspirational books. Prepare for your SHIFT: How to Think, Laugh, and Have Fun on Your Way to Business and Life Success, Always See the Bright Side: Make the Most of Every Day, and Motivate THIS! How to Begin Every Day with an Unstoppable Attitude to Succeed Regardless of Your Situation
The Power to Choose a Better Way to Become a Humor Being
One of Steve’s motivating books is Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way. Rizzo demonstrates how comedy may impact our perspective of difficult situations and life’s tragedies via his own and other people’s stories. Steve demonstrates how humor may interrupt bad ideas and emotions before they cause emotional and physical harm.