- 1 Sierra Deaton- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Sierra Deaton? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Sierra Deaton- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Sierra Deaton- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
- 6 Sierra Deaton- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Sierra Deaton- Biography
Sierra Deaton is a musician and social media influencer from the United States. She drew everyone’s attention when she and Alex won the final season of The X Factor in the United States in 2013. They were a half-pop outfit. They were the first and only group to win the American version of the competition, which they achieved on the final episode before the show was canceled.
What is the Net Worth of Sierra Deaton? Salary, Earnings
Sierra’s overall net worth is $10 million as of 2022, which she has acquired via her professional career. She is a professional vocalist who has worked hard to achieve her success. Her contract with Sony Music paid her and her companion, Alex, roughly $1 million.
Sierra Deaton- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
She was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 11, 1991. Sierra is the daughter of a multi-ethnic family; her father, Dr. John Deaton, is British, and her mother, Vu Deaton, is Vietnamese. She has an elder sister named Lara, and the two grew up with their family in Orlando, Florida. Sierra Deaton began dancing at the age of two and is skilled in Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, and Contemporary, according to The Famous People. She also competed in Irish Dancing seven times, winning three crowns. Sierra completed her high school education at Lake Howell High School. For her graduation, she went to the University of Central Florida in Florida.
|Real Name||Sierra Deaton|
|Birth Date||February 11, 1991|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 3” – in Centimeters – 160 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123 lbs|
|Chest Bra Size||34A|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Biceps Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
Sierra Deaton- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
Sierra Deaton and Luke Hemmings started dating in 2018 and have continued to share their romantic moments, travel journals, and affection for each other on social media. After they were engaged, Sierra released a series of images of Luke’s proposal. Sierra appeared to be happy when Luke placed a diamond ring on her finger in one of the photos, and they were both seen gazing into each other’s eyes. In addition, the couple kissed against a backdrop of mountains and clouds. Sierra added in the caption, “It was fun keeping this a secret for so long, but my heart is nearly bursting at the seams.” On June 8, 2021, both grownups made the wonderful decision to become life partners and announced their engagement on that day. We wish the lovely pair all the best in their future endeavors.
Sierra Deaton- Professional Career
Deaton began writing music under the moniker Essy. After her ex-boyfriend, musician Alex Kinsey, discovered her skill while they were together, Sierra Deaton and Alex Kinsey began performing together. They sang a sensuous cover of Britney Spears’ Toxic at their audition for The X Factor US in New Orleans. They made it to the top 40 after wowing the judges with their performance. After reaching the top 12 with a stripped-down rendition of Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines, they gave their first live performance on the show. Alex and Sierra were awarded X Factor US winners in December 2013, making them the only duo from the American version of the program to achieve so and the fourth in the franchise.
The success of their records came immediately after their victory. Alex and Sierra launched their debut single Scarecrow in May 2014, which went on to sell 30,000 copies in its first week. Sierra and Alex released their promotional single Little Do You Know four days after announcing the title and cover of their debut album It’s About Us. The duo ceased recording songs together after breaking up in September 2017 and chose to part ways.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Sierra Deaton stands 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs 56 kg. Furthermore, She has Black hair and Black eyes.
Social Media Details
Sierra has a verified Instagram account with 480 thousand and four hundred and seventy-nine followers. She uses Instagram less regularly and prefers to keep her personal life private. Sierra Deaton currently has 38 Instagram posts and a Twitter account with 219.9 thousand followers. She has 49K subscribers on her Youtube channel thus far.
- Sierra Deaton and Alex were signed to Columbia Records’ roster. On October 7, 2014, the band released its debut album. On September 30, 2016, an EP was released, which was followed by a tour.
- Deaton began writing music under the moniker Essy.
- Demi Lovato, she claimed, has had a huge influence on her music. She has won three Irish Dancing titles out of seven she has competed in. Sierra’s music bears Lovato’s inspirations but has her own distinct Indie sound.
- Some Luke Hemmings followers have been rude to Sierra and have bullied her online. Sierra was compared to the bucktoothed duck by one of them, who posted a photo of Abby Mallard.
- Sierra’s talents extend beyond music and singing to include ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and contemporary dance, as well as acting.
- She can also play vocals, drums, piano, and other instruments.
- Sierra is bisexual, which her current fiancé Luke disclosed on Instagram during Pride Month in June 2021.