Nicole McNamara- Biography
Nicole McNamara is the wife of legendary international surfer Garrett McNamara. She raises awareness about environmental preservation and discusses health and wellness.
What is the Net Worth of Nicole McNamara? Salary, Earnings
Nicole McNamara’s husband is an international big wave explorer known for discovering the world’s largest waves in Nazare, Portugal. Not to mention that Garrett McNamara holds the Guinness World Record for the largest wave surfed eight times.
Mr. McNamara was also a member of the first team to surf big waves created by a 300-foot-calving glacier in Alaska. Furthermore, he was the only foreigner to receive the Vasco de Gama Medal of Honor from the Portuguese Navy for his service to Portugal. Nicole and Garrett currently split their time between Hawaii and Portugal with their growing family.
Nicole McNamara- Relationship, Married Life
In 2010, the Canadian beauty met her true love. Nicole McNamara married her boyfriend of two years, Garrett McNamara, in November 2012, after dating for two years.
The McNamaras exchanged vows on the picturesque cliffside of Nazre, Portugal, where Garrett twice broke the world record for creating the largest wave in 2011 and 2013. Garrett is also a family man who does not hold back when it comes to displaying his affection for his wife and children.
McNamara has two beautiful children, Barret McNamara and Theia McNamara. Their first child was born in August 2014, and their second was on April 16, 2018. Nicole will have been married for nine years as of 2021. Mr. and Mrs. McNamara are still going strong today, with no signs of extramarital affairs or divorce rumors.
Meanwhile, before marrying Nicole, Garrett McNamara had three children with his ex-partner. With ex-wife Konnie Pascual McNamara, he has three children: Ariana McNamara, Titus McNamara, and Tiari McNamara. Tiara and Titus followed in their father’s footsteps and both enjoyed surfing.
- Nicole is the daughter of Rose Macias, who was born in New Jersey.
- Nicole’s father was a surfer, a boat captain, and a Navy officer who was concerned about the environment and passed on his beliefs and ideas to Nicole.
- Nicole graduated from North Florida University with a bachelor’s degree in community health.
- Nova South Eastern University awarded him a Master’s degree in environmental science.
- McNamara is an Ayurvedic lifestyle consultant certified by the American Institute of Vedic Studies.
- Nicole taught middle school students environmental science and yoga.
- She and her husband Garrett raise awareness about aquatic life preservation and waste reduction.
- Nicole grew up in an environmentally conscious family and eats a vegan diet.