Muhammed Lawal estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Muhammed Lawal in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Muhammed Lawal?
Muhammed Lawal is a retired mixed martial artist and professional wrestler from the United States. Furthermore, he is generally known as “King Mo.”
He also competed in Bellator, an American MMA promotion, and Rizin FF, a Japanese MMA promotion. He is also a former Strike Force light heavyweight champion and Rizin Grand Prix heavyweight champion.
He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs roughly 96 kilograms.
King Mo’s Career
- He began his professional MMA career in 2008 when he joined the World Victory Road MMA promotion.
- Unfortunately, he lost his first bout at the event Sengoku 5 against Travis Wiuff. He was knocked out in the first round of that fight.
- He fought Fabio Silva at Sengoku 6 on November 1, 2008, and won via strikes in the third round.
- After that, in 2009, he traveled to compete for M1 Global.
- He signed with Strikeforce, an American mixed martial arts organization, in late 2009.
- On April 17, 2010, he won the promotion’s Light Heavyweight Championship by unanimous decision over Gegard Mousasi.
- On August 21, 2010, he was defeated by Rafael Cavalcante in the third round by TKO. After being released by Strikeforce in the summer of 2012, he joined with Bellator Fighting Championships, a fellow American promotion.
- In 2013, he competed in the Light Heavyweight tournament for the first time. After that, he knocked out Przemyslaw Mysiala in the quarter-finals with a right hook. On February 21, 2013, he was defeated in the semi-finals of the Bellator 90 competition by Emanuel Newton.
- After that, he defeated Jacob Noe at Bellator 97 in 2013 to win the Summer Series, a light heavyweight tournament.
- On November 2, 2013, at Bellator 106, he lost the interim Light Heavyweight Championship.
- He was defeated by Emanuel Newton in a unanimous decision.
- When he met Quinton Jackson at Bellator 120, he was defeated by a unanimous decision.
- He faced DeBlass in the past, and he is anticipated to face him again in Bellator 131.
- On November 15, 2014, he fought DeBlass and won by TKO in the third round.
- After that, he joined a Japanese mixed martial arts (MMA) competition.
- He fought Brett McDermott in Japanese MMA and won by KO in the first round.
- In 2015, he won the Heavyweight Grand Prix Championship by knocking out Jiri Prochazka in the first round.
Muhammed Lawal a.k.a. King Mo, an American professional wrestler, has a net worth of $500k as of 2021. From his professional career, he has amassed this substantial cash. His professional career is his sole source of income.
According to multiple reports, his MMA career earnings have been estimated to be over $415,000. The fighter also made money by doing some advertisements and brand marketing in addition to his fight. He has not, however, divulged his earnings from his recent Bellator 199 battle against Ryan Bader. Despite the loss in Bellator 154, he has earned $30,000. When he challenged Phil Davis, he was defeated by a unanimous vote. Based on his professional MMA experience, many publications suggest that his overall net worth is believed to be above $350,000.
Muhammed Lawal estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Muhammed Lawal in 2020 -2021?
Muhammed Lawal Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$500k|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$450k|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Professional Wrestler|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
- Muhammed Lawal was born to a Muslim household in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, on January 11, 1981.
- He is 38 years old as of 2019, and his zodiac sign is Aries.
- Nike Rousseau is his mother’s name, but his father’s identity is unknown because he committed suicide.
- His parents have Nigerian ancestors.
- He is an American national with an African ethnic origin.
- He grew up with his two siblings: Abdullah, his brother, and Aminat, his sister.
- Muhammed Lawal’s net worth is projected to be $0.5 million as of 2019, with a yearly salary of $415,000 dollars.
- He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs roughly 96 kilograms.
- He is very active on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.