Rachel Trudeau estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Rachel Trudeau in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who exactly is Michael Rapaport?
Michael Rapaport is an actor, writer, director, comedian, and podcast presenter from the United States. He has appeared in over 60 films and has given outstanding performances in each of them. He has also appeared in several television series. Rapaport began his career as a stand-up comedian and progressed to a successful film and television career. His childlike appeal has enabled him to excel in comedic roles. He appeared in the films ‘Deep Blue Sea,’ ‘The Sixth Day,’ and ‘Dr. Dolittle 2.’ Rapaport has also produced and directed a documentary. He has a producing company. He is the host of the ‘I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast,’ a podcast. Rapaport has been embroiled in several issues, although he remains successful in his entertainment career.
Childhood and Early Life
Michael David Rapaport was born on March 20, 1970, in New York City, New York, United States. June Brody, his mother, was a New York radio personality. David Rapaport, his father, was a radio executive and the general manager of the ‘All-Disco’ format at WKTU Disco 92. Eric Rapaport is his brother, while Claudia Lonow is his half-sister. Claudia is also a TV producer and an actor. Rapaport’s parents split later in life, and his mother later married comedian Mark Lonow.
Michael Rapaport grew up in Manhattan’s Upper East Side neighborhood. His ancestors are from Russia and Poland. They identify as Ashkenazi Jews.
Rapaport first attended ‘Erasmus Hall High School’ in Brooklyn before being expelled. He did, however, continue his education and graduated from New York City’s ‘Martin Luther King High School.’
- Michael Rapaport, at 19, traveled to Los Angeles in 1989, wanting to become a stand-up comedian. Mark Lonow, his stepfather, was a co-owner of the comedy club franchise ‘The Improv.’ Rapaport was able to find a job as a comedian as a result of this. He did stand-up comedy for three years.
- Rapaport made his television debut in 1990 with the series ‘China Beach.’ In the episode ‘One Small Step,’ he played ‘Kravits.’ Rapaport appeared as ‘Gary’ in four episodes of the iconic NBC comedy series ‘Friends’ in 1999.
- He appeared as a supporting actor in the crime film ‘True Romance’ in 1993. In 1999, he was cast as ‘Tom Scoggins’ in the science-fiction horror film ‘Deep Blue Sea.’
- Rapaport appeared in the film ‘The 6th Day,’ starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as ‘Adam,’ in 2000. Rapaport played the protagonist’s best buddy, ‘Hank Morgan,’ in the film.
- He appeared as ‘Joey,’ a raccoon, in the 2001 comedy ‘Dr. Dolittle 2.’ Rapaport starred in the ‘Fox’ drama ‘Boston Public’ from 2001 until 2004. He portrayed ‘Danny Hanson,’ a Boston public school teacher.
- Rapaport joined the cast of the American sitcom ‘The War at Home,’ in which he played the lead character, ‘David Gold,’ in 2005. The series told the narrative of a dysfunctional family dealing with challenges. ‘David’ was represented as a callous and cynical individual. Rapaport played the role wonderfully and remained with the show till its conclusion in 2007.
- Rapaport appeared in the television series ‘My Name Is Earl’ as the recurring character ‘Frank Stump’ from 2007 to 2008. He was a member of the cast of the ‘Fox’ crime-thriller series ‘Prison Break’ from 2008 to 2009. In this series, he played ‘Homeland Security Agent Don Self.’
- Rapaport provided the voice of ‘Squirt,’ a Chihuahua, in the animated series ‘Pound Puppies’ from 2010 to 2013. He directed the documentary film ‘Beats, Rhymes, and Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest’ in 2011. It was about the band ‘A Tribe Called Quest.’
- Rapaport won the ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) award for his defense against Terrell Owens in the 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. In the TV series ‘The Mob Doctor,’ he played the recurring character ‘Paul Moretti’ from 2012 to 2013.
- Michael Rapaport starred as ‘Jason Mullins’ in the action–comedy film ‘The Heat’ in 2013. Rapaport was cast as ‘Doug Gardner’ in the Netflix series ‘Atypical’ in 2017.
On the ‘CBS Local radio network, Michael Rapaport hosts the ‘I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast.’ He’s also been on ‘The Monday Morning Podcast,’ ‘The Adam Carolla Show,’ and ‘Pardon My Take.’
- Rapaport married writer and producer Nichole Beattie in 2000. Julian Ali Rapaport and Maceo Shane Rapaport were born soon after. In 2007, the couple divorced.
- Rapaport married Kebe Dunn, his long-term girlfriend, in 2016. They do not have any children.
- Rapaport was arrested in 1997 for harassing his ex-girlfriend Lili Taylor. He entered a guilty plea in court. He was not imprisoned for the offense, but he was required to attend counseling.
- Michael Rapaport grew up idolizing Eddie Murphy and would frequently dress up as him. He aspired to be a basketball player as well.
- Rapaport speaks with a heavy New York accent. He has always been happy to call himself a New Yorker.