- 1 Lauryn Ricketts- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Lauryn Ricketts? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Lauryn Ricketts- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Lauryn Ricketts- Relationship, Married Life
- 6 Lauryn Ricketts’s Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Trivia
Lauryn Ricketts- Biography
Lauryn Ricketts is an American meteorologist who works for Channel 4 Washington. While working at WHSV or TV3, she received national notoriety for her forecasting ability. She has dabbled with weather forecasting, reporting Hurricane Isabel in 2003 in regions of Virginia that were devastated.
What is the Net Worth of Lauryn Ricketts? Salary, Earnings
Lauryn Ricketts’ net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Her meteorological career is expected to pay well. Ricketts has come a long way in her career, beginning with her first job and continuing to the present. She appears to have deep resources, which enabled her to safeguard her career with the line she owes now.
Lauryn Ricketts- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Lauryn Ricketts was born on August 26, 1983, and grew up in Winchester, Massachusetts. There isn’t much information accessible about her early life or education. She hasn’t mentioned anything about her family or siblings. She appears to be a private individual who hasn’t revealed much about her parents’ lives. It is unknown where she spent her youth and adolescence, or the subject she specialized in. She earned her schooling from Randolph Macon College in Ashland, Virginia.
|Real Name||Lauryn Ricketts|
|Birth Date||26 August 1983|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Winchester, U.S.|
Lauryn Ricketts- Relationship, Married Life
Lauryn married Eric Earnhardt on June 16, 2018. Eric was a football specialist, while Lauryn was concentrating on her profession at the time. They both do not have children at this time.
Lauryn Ricketts’s Professional Career
Lauryn Ricketts works as a meteorologist for Channel 4 Washington. She joined NBC4 and worked in Group 4. She also worked for WTOP radio, where she reported on a variety of topics, including the Isobel Hurricane, which wreaked havoc on the lives of people in Virginia, USA. Later, she wrote a report and aired it on the tornado that struck the Shenandoah Valley on June 4, 2008. She took an internship while in college that helped her advance her profession.
While working as a weather forecaster, she began her career with WTTG. She was afterward elevated to the position of a meteorologist. She worked as a chief meteorologist at WHSV in Winchester. She has also worked for WRIC in Richmond, as well as WTTG and WJLA in Washington. She had worked at WMAR and WBFF in Baltimore before taking on all of these responsibilities. From this, one can infer that she had to relocate for the purpose of her working or professional life.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
- Lauryn has always been interested in science and information. She dreamed of becoming a meteorologist since she was a child.
- Several storms occurred during her stint with TV3 in Washington, D.C., and she reported on them.
- Ricketts is a real sports fan who has had a long-standing relationship with the Football club because her spouse was a football specialist. However, it is uncertain what he is doing at the moment.
- Ricketts started reporting for 104.9/105.5 FM THE Bone with PJ Elliott and 106.7 The Fan while providing official weather forecasts.