Kristi Krueger estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Kristi Krueger in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Kristi Krueger?
Kristi Krueger is an award-winning American journalist currently working as a medical reporter and effervescent anchor for Local 10 News. She joined Local 10 News as a co-anchor of the 5:30 p.m. newscast and “Eye on Health” reporter back in August 1993.
Krueger stands approximately at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68 m) (1.68 m).
Kristi Krueger’s Age
Krueger is 41 years old as of 2021. She was born on February 23, 1980, in Fresno, California, the United States of America. In addition, she celebrates her birthday on the 23rd of February every year.
Kristi Krueger Net Worth
Krueger has an estimated net worth of between $1 Million – $5 Million which is attributed to her successful career as a journalist. Krueger receives an average annual salary of between $50,000 – $ 110,500 as a medical reporter and effervescent anchor for Local 10 News.
Kristi Krueger estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Kristi Krueger in 2020 -2021?
Kristi Krueger Net Worth:
$1 million to $5 million
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1 million to $5 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||News Anchor|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Kristi Krueger Family
Krueger was born in Fresno, California, and raised in different places since her father was a football coach. Her father’s career has taken her to Long Beach, California, Illinois, Utah, and Tampa. However, Krueger has not yet disclosed further information about her parents and siblings to the public.
Kristi Krueger Husband
Kristi is happily married to her husband Todd Templin, vice president of Boardroom Communications, a South Florida public relations firm. Together they have two children named Troy and Kelsie.
Kristi Krueger Awards
- 2011 National Television Academy Silver Circle Award
- 2010 Deborah Natansohn Award for her contributions to women’s health and wellness
- 2009 Gold Coast Emmy Award for health/science/environment category
- 2008 the University of Florida “Alumnus of Distinction” of the College of Journalism and Communications
- 2006 “Best Large Market” media award given by the Florida Heart Association for a report “Save at Port Everglades”
- 2005 “Outstanding Mother” by the Healthy Mothers-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County
- 2005 “Best Large Market” and “Best in Show” media awards are given by the Florida Heart Association for a two-part report “Cardiac Arrest”
- 2000 “Woman of Vision” by the Weizmann Institute of Science
- 1999 First Lady of Broward
- 1998 Gold Coast Emmy Award for her groundbreaking report on the possible side effects of the required Hepatitis-B vaccine
- 1998 “Favorite Female Anchor” by the SunSentinel
- 1997 “South Florida’s Ten Best Dressed Women” by the American Cancer Society
- In 1997 “Florida Cancer Communicator” award
- 1997 “Excellence in Journalism” award from Florida’s Association for Retarded Citizens
- 1996-97 Florida Heart Association “Outstanding Media Service” award by the Florida Medical Association
- 1990 “Woman of the Year” in Sarasota
- In 1990 First prize in the Florida Medical Association contest for her work on cosmetic surgery: “The New Beauty Basic”
- 1990 Detroit Broadcaster of the Year award finalist\s1988 First place by the Florida Medical Association Award for her series “Nurses Needed: Stat.”