- 1 Kelly Cobiella- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Kelly Cobiella? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Kelly Cobiella- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Kelly Cobiella- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
- 6 Kelly Cobiella- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Kelly Cobiella- Biography
Kelly Cobiella is a well-known American journalist who currently works as a correspondent for NBC News. She began her career as a weather reporter for KJCT TV in Grand Junction, Colorado. After three years of hard effort, she was elevated to weekday presenter at the KCOY news station.
What is the Net Worth of Kelly Cobiella? Salary, Earnings
Kelly has a net worth of 16 million dollars as of 2022. Kelly is a humble woman who prefers not to reveal her salary or shoe wealth in public. On average, NBC news employees earn $42,235 to $137,261 a year. Salary may vary depending on a person’s level of seniority. As a result, reporting accounts for the majority of her earnings.
Kelly Cobiella- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Kelly grew raised in the Denver area after being born in Frankfurt, Germany in 1973. Her actual age is difficult to ascertain because information about her exact age is still unavailable to the general public. Kelly’s parents are unknown to the broader public, and her brothers and sisters with whom she grew up are also unknown.
Kelly earned her bachelor’s degree in international relations and affairs from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She earned a bachelor’s degree in a field she enjoyed. She did not say where she graduated from high school.
|Real Name||Kelly Cobiella|
|Age (as of 2021)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 62 kg – in Pounds – 136 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kelly Cobiella- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
Kelly has two children with an Englishman whose identity is unknown to the general public. In April 2011, they married and exchanged vows. Only close friends and relatives were invited to their wedding ceremony, which was held in secret. They keep a low profile and refuse to reveal anything about their parents and family.
Kelly Cobiella- Professional Career
Kelly has worked for a variety of journalistic organizations and broadcasting companies. She began her career as a weather reporter for KJCT TV in Grand Junction, Colorado, before moving to NBC News as a correspondent. She also served as a weekday presenter at the KCOY news station, where she was promoted after three years. Kelly relocated to Miami after gaining experience at numerous news stations. In an early evening newscast for WPLG, she worked as an anchor. She was dissatisfied and moved to several channels, including CBS and NBC, before settling on becoming a correspondent. Kelly went to Miami in 1998 and co-anchored WPLG’s weekday newscast at 5:30 p.m. Until 201, she worked in Miami, Dallas, and New York City.
After working at CBS from 2003 to 20011, Kelly relocated to Hereford, England, and worked as a reporter for ABC News in London. In 2011, she joined CBS News as a news journalist. The British Royal Family, Wikileaks, the Oscar Pistorius preliminary, and breaking news events are all included in her outstanding NBC News description. She is currently employed as a correspondent for NBC News and is pleased with her position. However, there is no indication that she is working on a new project. She isn’t active in anything else but writing essays on current events.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Kelly Cobiella stands 5 ft 7 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. Furthermore, She has Dark Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Social Media Details
Kelly Cobiella has 3071 followers on Twitter under the handle @KellyCobiella. Because the account hasn’t been validated, it’s difficult to say whether it’s genuine or not. She has a 240-follower Instagram account.
- Kelly was born and raised in Germany, yet she considers herself an American of white ethnicity.
- Kelly received a Peabody Award for her coverage of the US economic crisis.
- In 2010, she won an Emmy for “best business and economic reporting in a regularly scheduled program.” She received the accolades because she works with Katie Couric on CBS nightly news.
- Kelly is a yoga addict who also knows how to sail. She also enjoys going for walks in the countryside as a hobby.
- She learned how to be a Jedi warrior for one of her newscasts, which was for the launch of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- In 2017, she and her team were nominated for an Emmy award for “best coverage of a breaking news story in a newscast.”