Jules Mann-Stewart is an Australian filmmaker who has worked on over 30 productions as a screenplay supervisor. She is also known for being the mother of The Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart.
What is the Net Worth of Jules Mann? Salary, Earnings
Jules made her television debut as a script supervisor on the 1988 film Shootdown. She is well-known for her donations to animal rights organizations. She is also known for being the mother of The Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart.
Jules’s net Stewart’s worth is approximately $300,000 – $500,000.
Where was Jules Mann born?
Her birthday is August 27th, 1959. She’s 62 years old. She is of mixed origin and possesses Australian citizenship. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Her birthplace is Australia.
|Real Name||Jules Mann-Stewart|
|Age||62 years old (As of 2021)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Net Worth||$300k – $500k|
ager to express their gratitude for her snaps update. Her physical dimensions are 34-28-40 inches. She has a 34 C bra cup size.
Is Jules Mann Single? Relationship
She married television producer John Stewart in 1985, but they separated in 2012. Kristen Stewart was born to the couple.
How tall is Jules Mann? Weight, Hair Color
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, 1.65 meters, or 165 centimeters tall. Jules weighs approximately 55 kg (121 pounds). She has lovely dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Facts about Jules Mann-Stewart
- Kristen Stewart is her daughter. For over thirty years, she has been a top script supervisor.
- She is now a screenwriter and director, having directed her debut feature film, K-11.
- Libertine Films, Inc. was founded in 2010 by her business partner, producer Tom Wright.
- Jules Stewart is well known as Kristen Stewart’s mother. She is also a renowned Hollywood script supervisor.
- For 27 years, Jules Stewart has been married to John Stewart. The two separated in July 2010, and Jules filed for divorce on August 17, 2012.
- The couple has two biological children, Cameron Stewart and Kristen Stewart, as well as Taylor Stewart, an adoptive son.