Jordana Lajoie is a multi-talented actress, producer, casting director, and member of the musical departments of several films and television shows.
|Birthday||September 16, 1988|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
One of her most well-known parts was in the worldwide blockbuster series The Boys. Her acting career began in 2015, and she has since become a household name on television. She also has French ancestors and has worked on projects with a French influence.
Jordana Lajoie’s 10 Facts
- Jordana Lajoie was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on September 16, 1988. She will be 31 years old in September 2020.
- Lajoie stands 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall and has Black hair, according to IMDb. Similarly, her physical dimensions are 33-24-35 inches.
- She hasn’t divulged any specifics about her love life, and she’s also kept any previous boyfriends a secret.
- Jordana was cast as Cherie in the Netflix series The Boys in 2019. She gained international fame for the part and has since become a TV program fixture as a result of her casting.
- Her Instagram account has over 18.5k followers, proving her popularity.
- Although the actress’s precise fortune is unknown, several web sources estimate her net worth to be between $100,000 and $1 million.
- She has started her own theatrical company, Last One Standing Productions, and has performed in her own plays. In 2013, they released their first project, “The House of Yes.”
- In addition, the Canadian actress has worked as a music video producer, and she has created videos for award-winning singers and artists.
- She has appeared in over 21 films since beginning her career in 2015.
- She has French ancestors and worked for Patrice Lemieux 24 hours a day, seven days a week in 2015.