Islam Makhachev- Biography
Ramazanovich, Islam Makhachev, also known as Islam Makhachev, is a professional MMA fighter from Russia. Makhachev currently competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s lightweight category (UFC). As of July 2021, he had 20 victories and 1 loss in his MMA career. He is currently ranked No. 9 in the UFC lightweight rankings as of May 2021. He is also a Combat Sambo World Champion and competes in Sambo.
What is the Net Worth of Islam Makhachev? Salary, Earnings
Islam Makhachev makes a living as an MMA fighter. He is now a UFC fighter who has only lost one professional bout, to Leo Kuntz in 2015. As of July 2021, he had 20 professional victories. The majority of his income comes from contracts, prize money, bonuses, and endorsements. As of July 2022, he has around $600,000 in lifetime earnings from his MMA career. His net worth is estimated to be around $500 million at the moment.
Islam Makhachev- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
On September 27, 1991, Islam Makhachev was born. His given name is Islam Ramazanovich Makhachev. He was born in the Russian city of Makhachkala, Dagestan ASSR. Islam is of Russian descent. He is Lak in ethnicity. In terms of family and personal life, he lives a reclusive existence. As a result, obtaining particular information about his parents, siblings, and early life has been challenging.
|Celebrated Name||Islam Makhachev|
|Birth Name||Islam Ramazanovich Makhachev|
|Place Of Birth||Makhachkala, Dagestan ASSR|
|Famous For||Russian MMA Fighter|
|Career Start||Made his professional debut in 2010|
|Awards||Gold Medal at the 2016 Combat Sambo World Championship|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||155 lbs (70 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||MMA Fighter (contract, prize money, bonuses)|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
Islam Makhachev- Relationship, Married Life
Islam Makhachev is a married man with two children. However, there is no specific information on his wife available. In terms of his personal life, Makhachev lives a rather reclusive existence. He was considered to be married only until videos and images from his wedding were leaked in April 2021. He does not appear to be the father of any children. Any fresh details on his wife, personal life, or family will be posted here.
Islam Makhachev- Professional Career
Islam Makhachev made his MMA debut in Tsumada Fighting Championship 4 in August 2010 against Magomed Bekbolatov. By a unanimous vote, he was named the winner. He made his M-1 Global debut in February 2011. He knocked off Tengiz Khuchua in the first round. Makhachev defeated Mansour Barnaoui in a unanimous decision at M-1 Challenge 38 in April 2013. At M-1 Challenge 41 in August 2013, he won a unanimous decision over undefeated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt Rander Junio. Islam competed against Yuri Ivlev in M-1 Challenge 49 in June 2014.
- He defeated Ivica Truscek by submission in September 2014. It was his final M-1 Global contest.
- He signed a four-fight contract with the UFC in October 2014.
- At UFC 187 in May 2015, he made his UFC debut against Leo Kuntz. He triumphed by yielding.
- At UFC 192 in October 2015, he suffered his first career loss to Adriano Martins. He was knocked out with a technical knockout in the first round.
- Makhachev tested positive for the banned anti-ischemic meldonioum, and his April 2016 fight against Drew Dober at UFC on Fox 19 was canceled.
- He defeated Chris Wade in a unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 94 in September 2016. He also practiced and participated in sambo fights. Islam defeated Bulgarian Benishev 7-0 in the 2016 Combat Sambo Championship to win gold. In addition, he is a four-time Russian National Combat Sambo champion.
- At UFC 208 in February 2017, he defeated Nik Lentz by unanimous decision.
- Due to religious issues, he withdrew from his fight against Michelo Prazeres at UFC Fight Night 115 in September 2017.
- In January 2018, he knocked out Gleison Tibau 57 seconds into the first round at UFC 220.
- At UFC on Fox 30, he submitted Kajan Johnson in the first round in July 2018.
- Under undisclosed circumstances, he was forced to withdraw from his fight against Francisco Trinaldo at UFC 233 in January 2019.
- He defeated Arman Tsarukyan in a unanimous decision at UFC on ESPN+ 7 in April 2019. Also, he also won the Battle of the Night award for this fight.
- He defeated Davi Ramos in a unanimous decision at UFC 242 in September 2019.
- Islam was forced to withdraw from his fight against Alexander Hernandez at UFC 249 due to travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 epidemic in April 2020.
- He was scheduled to meet Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 254 in October 2020. However, the bout was called off after Anjos tested positive with COVID-19. The rescheduled match in November 2020 was canceled again after Makhachev withdrew owing to a staph infection.
- He defeated Drew Dober via submission at UFC 259 in Las Vegas in March 2021. He defeated Thiago Moises at UFC on ESPN 26 in July 2021.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Islam Makhachev stands 1.78 m (5 feet and 10 inches) tall. He is 155 pounds (70 kg). He has a reach of 70.5 inches and a muscular build. His eyes are dark brown, and he has black hair. He has a heterosexual sexual orientation.