With over 14 million followers on her self-titled YouTube channel, Australian-Chinese YouTuber Wengie is a social media sensation.
She typically uploads videos about lifestyle and beauty. She also has two additional YouTube channels, wengieofficial and LifeOfWengie.
Where was Wengie born?
Maxwell, Wengie’s fiancé, was born on April 27, 1986, in Australia and is a YouTube star. His YouTube account has more than 2.2 million subscribers, and the majority of his videos are pop culture reaction videos.
He and Wengie shared a cover duet of the 2016 song Pillowtalk by singer Zayn Malik on Wengie’s YouTube channel in April 2016.
Is Wengie Married? Relationship
The YouTube star is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Max, but she hasn’t yet tied the knot. When the two initially met in 2008, they went on their first date to Bills and had breakfast of corn fritters.
On August 23, 2015, Wengie posted on Instagram to announce her engagement to Max after seven years of dating.
I got engaged. There it is as I wasn’t really sure how to say it:)! I’m overjoyed to have discovered my true love, who accepts me just the way I am. I can’t wait to tell you the entire tale!! That will be in a future video, though.
Additionally, the YouTuber clarified that she and Max were not married in a video she posted on the platform in April 2018 to address marriage rumors.
- Wengie was born in Guangzhou, China, on January 9, 1986.
- Wendy Ayache is her real name (Wen Jie Huang).
- She is a tall woman, standing at 5 feet 4 inches (1.6 meters).
- The YouTuber frequently posts renditions of songs by Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake on her channel because she is a major fan of both musicians.
- The Wonderful World of Wengie, one of Australia’s most popular blogs, is operated by Wengie and was first just a hobby for her.
- Before she made the decision to leave her position and concentrate on her YouTube career, she worked as a typical corporate employee.
- Wengie frequently tinkers with the color and style of her hair; she has several blogs about it.
- Sam was the previous guy she was seeing.
- Capricorn is the sign of her zodiac.
- She also works with other people to create music videos; in June 2019, the song Mr. Nice Guy, which she made with Inigo Pascual, a Filipino pop artist, topped two different
- charts in the Philippines.