Evangeline Lilly estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Evangeline Lilly in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Evangeline Lilly?
Evangeline Lilly is a well-known actress and author from Canada. She is best known for her roles in The Hurt Locker, Real State, and The Hobbit film trilogy as Connie James, Bailey Tallet, and Tauriel. She has won numerous significant honors, including Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Evangeline has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her acting career, book sales, and other endeavors.
Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, and her weight is roughly 55 kg.
- Evangeline Lilly started her career as a waitress and a truck oil changer.
- She discovered the key to success after much hardship, but it took a lot of hard work and dedication on her part to get there.
- Lilly began her modeling career as an intern at Ford Modeling Agency.
- Evangeline has appeared in a variety of films and television shows, and her screen presence has made a significant effect.
- Smallville, Tru Calling, and Kingdom Hospital were among the TV shows in which she made uncredited appearances.
- She’s also appeared in films including Freddy vs Jason, White Chicks, and The Long Weekend.
- In the year 2004, Lilly landed her first major part, Kate Austen, in the ABC network’s Lost television series.
- She starred in the American war film The Hurt Locker in 2008. Following that, she starred as the leading lady in the psychological thriller film Afterwards.
- With the science-fiction film Real Steel, she made a comeback in 2011.
- Evangeline appeared in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, a fantasy adventure film, in 2013. Tauriel, the head of the Mirkwood Elven Guard, was played by her.
- She was cast in The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, the third installment of the Hobbit trilogy, in 2014.
- In 2015, Evangeline appeared in the superhero film Ant-Man.
- She did an excellent job portraying the persona and received applause for her efforts.
- In the year 2018, she was cast in Ant-Man and the Wasp, the sequel to Ant-Man.
As of 2021, Evangeline Lilly’s net worth is projected to be at $15 million. Her performing roles in films, television shows, and commercials contribute to her riches. She’s also starred in advertisements for L’Oreal Paris, Karastan Carpets, Davidoff Coolwater Women, Baume, and Michelle K Footwear, among others.
Evangeline Lilly estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Evangeline Lilly in 2020 -2021?
Evangeline Lilly Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$15 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$14 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Actress, Author|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Information on His Cars and House
In the year 2008, Evangeline received a salary of $70,000 for each episode from the television series Lost. She earned $80k per episode from the same series in 2004. However, the media still does not have access to the specific amount of her annual income. Evangeline’s performance in Shawn Levy’s science fiction sports film Real Steel earned her a total of $299.3 million. Endorsing brands like Mousse also pay her nicely.
Evangeline undoubtedly enjoys a lavish lifestyle as a result of her career. In terms of her Bio, Net worth, Height, Career, Relation, Fact, Social Media style, Evangeline drives one of the most popular cars on the market in the United States. It’s a Ford Escape in white with a sporty design. The automobile is estimated to be worth roughly $10,000. She had previously shared a residence with two other women near Waialua Beach. On the 20th of December 2006, her house caught fire due to an electrical short circuit when she was filming Lost.
Evangeline Lily is a charitable celebrity who has worked with a variety of non-profit organizations in addition to acting. Her mission is to assist street children and the helpless. In 2010, she established an organization in Vancouver, Honolulu, and Los Angeles to assist orphans, widows, and the needy.
- Evangeline Lilly was born Nicole Evangeline Lilly on August 3, 1979, in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada, to Canadian parents.
- She is 40 years old as of 2019, and her horoscope is Leo.
- Lilly’s father was an economics teacher, while her mother worked as a school secretary.
- Andrea Lilly, her younger sister, was her best friend growing up.
- Lilly attended W J Mouat Secondary School in Abbotsford and afterward moved on to the University of British Columbia to study.
- She began her career as a waitress and an oil change technician for the vehicle.
- As of 2019, Evangeline’s net worth is projected to be at $15 million.
- Since 2010, she has been in a long-term relationship with Norman Kali.
- Kahekili Kali is the name of Evangeline’s son.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, and her weight is roughly 55 kg.
- Evangeline is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.