Eric Theiss Bio
Eric Theiss estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Eric Theiss in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Eric Theiss: Age, Parents, and Family
Every year on February 19th, Eric Theiss receives heartfelt birthday messages from friends and relatives. In early 2020, the celebrated chef will turn 54 years old. When it comes to parents, Eric was born in 1966 to an Italian mother. He was born and raised in Northern New Jersey. It’s difficult to find out more about his father or siblings.
Eric inherited his passion for cooking from his mother, who gave him a cookbook when he was just six years old. Eric had the luxury of working at the prestigious restaurant “Culinary Revival” as a teenager under the world-famous Frank Falcinelli.
Eric Theiss’s approximate net worth, height, and books
Eric Theiss served in the kitchens of many New York restaurants in his early twenties. To accomplish more, he opened “Meritage,” a restaurant and bar in West Chester.
Eric earned the title of TV personality thanks to his ability to create kitchen-centric items and pitch them on QVC. Eric, the founder of the product-selling company “LiveVision,” has worked with brands such as “Waring Pro,” “Charbroil,” and “Rachel Ray.”Eric stands five foot ten inches tall and has a net worth of $10 million. He is the author of seven cookbooks.
Eric Theiss estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Eric Theiss in 2020 -2021?
Eric Theiss’s Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$10 million.|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$9 million.|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Eric’s Unforgettable Truth!
- Eric Theiss had earned 51k Facebook likes by March 2020. Meanwhile, 53k people had liked his Facebook profile.
- Eric began using Twitter in March 2009 and has since amassed about 1.5k followers on the microblogging site.
- Eric had the most followers on Instagram in general. A total of 84.8k people watch him post pictures of his cooking and promote his newest items.
- Eric is best known for his wavy hair, which is among his many positive attributes.
- Eric had a cat called Ginger that he shared with his wife and children.
- Eric underwent back surgery in 2019. As a result, he was absent from QVC for a few months.
- Eric served at Culinary Renaissance as a teenager, learning under the renowned chef Frank Falcinelli.
- Eric presented brands for chefs Paula Deen and Rachel Ray while working at QVC.
Eric Theiss married, children
Eric Theiss married Jessica McElwaine, a Henderson Senior High School, and Hartwick College graduate, around the turn of the century. More on Eric’s partner: Jessica has worked as an English teacher in the past. She is also of Irish descent.
Eric and Jessica choose to keep their relationship shrouded in secrecy. It’s no surprise that the couple keeps their wedding day and dating life private. Eric and Jessica Theiss are the proud parents of two twins, Max and Cameron. The foursome lived near QVC headquarters in West Chester, Pennsylvania, as of 2020.
Google Popularity on Eric Theiss
How to Cite?
|Article Title||Eric Theiss|