Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda-Biography
Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda is a well-known young celebrity. Ojeda is the son of one of the game’s all-time greats, Diego Maradona. Ojeda is only seven years old, yet he is already famous around the world because of his father. Diego Fernando is a really gorgeous and adorable young man.
|Name||Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda|
|Parents||Diego Maradona and Veronica Ojeda|
Ojeda has made headlines following the death of his father, Diego Maradona. On November 25, 2020, his father died, shocking the entire globe. Diego Fernando is the son of Maradona’s long-term lover, Veronica Ojeda.
Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda Facts
- Ojeda was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2013.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly seven years old, and he was born at 11:57 p.m. on February 7, 2010.
- In terms of his parents, he is the son of Diego Maradona, a famous professional football player, and Veronica Ojeda, an Argentine teacher.
- Diego Fernando Edad, Diego Maradona’s son, has four siblings: Jana Maradona, Dalma Maradona, Giannina Maradona, and Diego Maradona Jr.
- His birth weight was 3.2 kg or over 7 pounds.
- He is quite young and isn’t on any form of social media because he has avoided it, although he does appear on his father’s and siblings’ social media handles.
- His net worth as of 2020 is being calculated, however, his father’s net worth is a stunning $100,000, including all of his earnings.
- On November 25, 2020, his father, Diego Maradona, died after a heart attack at the age of 60.
- He is of Argentine nationality and of a Latin ethnic group.
- His height is roughly 5 feet tall, however, he has not yet divulged his precise height.