Derek Hough estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Derek Hough in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Derek Hough?
Derek Hough is a professional American dancer and actor who rose to fame on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, where he won a record six seasons. He has been remarkable from his start in 2007 and has received numerous awards and honors for his outstanding work. Derek has amassed a sizable net worth and makes a great salary as a result of his dance and acting careers.
He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 76 kilograms.
- Derek has been a part of the ABC dance competition program Dancing with the Stars since September 2007.
- He’s also appeared in a number of theater shows, including the 2006 London West End production of Footloose: The Musical, the 2015 New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, and many others.
- Making Your Move, a Romeo and Juliet-inspired South Korean-American independent dance film was released in 2013.
- Derek has a recurring playing role in ABC’s musical drama Nashville in 2014.
- He debuted as Corny Collins in NBC’s live musical TV-production Hairspray Live! on December 7, 2016.
- Derek was named a judge on NBC’s new dancing competition series World of Dance in May 2017. For the second and third seasons of the show, he stayed on as a judge.
Derek Hough is a professional football player. Derek Hough’s net worth and salary are projected to be $4 million as of 2021. This sum was amassed during his professional dance and acting career. From 2007 until 2016, he appeared on the reality TV show Dancing with the Stars, which enhanced his earnings from the American Broadcasting Company and the CTV Television Network.
Derek Hough estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Derek Hough in 2020 -2021?
Derek Hough Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$4 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$3.6 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||American Dancer, Actor|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
His home was sold for $1.85 million. Derek, on the other hand, has not yet revealed his income or profits. However, we might guess that he gets roughly $50,000 per year, which is the average wage for an American actor. However, the exact amount of his annual compensation is still unavailable. We may predict that his net worth will rise in the future days as a result of his hard work and dedication. He paid $1.795 million for a 3,358 square foot development property in Sherman Oaks in the mid-2017s. There are three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a spa-like bath, and a walk-in closet in this home. In the year 2014, he also reportedly sold his Studio City home for $1.85 million.
Derek Hough’s 2019 Tour
Derek Hough’s live dance act is his first-ever solo tour in 2019, and it comes from his EMMY award-winning imagination. The show will feature an all-new set design, incredible variety, and, of course, his irresistible stage personality. Fans can expect a true blend of dance and music as Hough explores forms ranging from ballroom and tap to salsa and hip-hop, as well as everything in between. Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo, commonly known as NappyTabs, will co-create, direct, and supervise choreography for the tour with his creative team and two-time EMMY winners.
- Derek B Hough was born on May 17, 1985, in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the United States of America.
- He is 34 years old as of 2019, and his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Bruce Robert Hough is Derek’s father, and Marianne Hough is Derek’s mother.
- Bruce, his father, served as chairman of the Utah Republican Party twice.
- Sharee, Marabeth, Katherine, and Julianne were his four sisters when he was growing up.
- Derek is an American citizen with a white ethnic heritage.
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts Ltd was his alma mater.
- He is best known for his performance on the ABC dance competition show Dancing with the Stars, where he has won six seasons in a row.
- Derek’s net worth is believed to be at $4 million as of 2021.
- Since 2015, he has been in a romantic relationship with American dancer Hayley Erbert.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 76 kilograms.
- Derek is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.