- 0.0.1 Deborah Kaplan estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Deborah Kaplan in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
- 0.1 Who is Deborah Kaplan?
- 0.2 Body Measurement
- 0.3 Early Life
- 0.4 Career
- 0.5 Directional Career
- 0.6 Net Worth
- 1 Deborah Kaplan Net Worth: $7 million
Deborah Kaplan estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Deborah Kaplan in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Deborah Kaplan?
Deborah Kaplan is a screenwriter and film director from the United States. She is best known for directing the films can Hardly Wait and Josie, as well as the Pussycats, in 1988 and 2001. Her fans may also recognize her as the ex-wife of Breckin Meyer, the Clueless actor.
Deborah Kaplan is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms on average. She has a body measurement of 32-26-32 inches, which includes her bust, waist, and hip measurements. Kaplan’s hair is medium brown, and his eyes are brown.
Deborah Kaplan was born in Abington Township, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America, on November 11, 1970. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. Kaplan grew up in Abington Township, Pennsylvania, where she spent the majority of her childhood.
Nadia Kaplan, her mother, was a first-generation immigrant. Her nationality is American, and she comes from a white ethnic background. I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Kaplan was a student at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University (NYU) in Manhattan. She met her co-creative director, Harry Elfont, there. During their university years, the couple discovered that their parents were friends. In addition, Kaplan studied film production at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. Kickboxing, hiking, and photography are among her favorite activities. She earned her bachelor’s degree in religious studies from UC Santa Cruz in 1971.
- Kaplan worked as a substitute teacher at a public school after receiving her teaching credentials.
- She then began working as a house cleaner and waiter in downtown Santa Cruz.
- Kaplan worked for a few months before returning to her hometown of Los Altos, California, to attend law school with her parents.
- She worked as a secretary for a publishing company while staying with her parents.
- She afterward went to the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center for eight to nine months of therapy.
- Kaplan, on the other hand, decided to go to the University of California for her law school applications.
- Deborah then returned to Los Angeles and began working in the film industry behind the scenes.
- Following that, she and Harry moved to California, where they directed the romantic comedy film Can Hardly Wait in 1998.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ethan Embry, Peter Facinelli, Seth Green, and Lauren Ambrose were among the cast members of the picture, which was produced by Jenno Topping.
- In 1966, the couple co-wrote A Very Brady Sequel, a comic spoof in which Topping played a screenwriter.
- Deborah and Harry contributed as contributing writers to the drama adventure film Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco and the family comedy picture Jingle All the Way (both in 1996).
- Later in 2001, they directed Josie and the Pussycats, a musical comedy picture starring Rachael Leigh Cook, Tara Reid, Rosario Dawson, and Alan Cumming.
Deborah Kaplan’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million. Similarly, a director’s average annual salary is $140,000, so she is paid this amount as well. Her ex-husband, Breckin Meyer, is also worth an estimated $8 million.
Deborah Kaplan estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Deborah Kaplan in 2020 -2021?
Deborah Kaplan Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$7 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$6 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Deborah Kaplan is divorced and appears to be single at the moment. She was previously married to Breckin Meyer, a Hollywood actor known for his roles in Rat Race, Clueless, Garfield: The Movie, and Road Trip. On October 14, 2001, the couple married in a beautiful ceremony.
After 11 years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce in 2012. In the year 2014, the couple’s divorce was finalized. Caitlin Willow Meyer and Clover Meyer are their daughters from their marriage. Breckin is currently dating Linsey Godfrey of The Bold and the Beautiful. Deborah is currently living a lavish lifestyle with her children as a single mother.