Danny DeVito estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Danny DeVito in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Danny DeVito?
The Emmy Award-winning actress Danny DeVito is an actor and filmmaker from the United States who is best known for his role as Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi. He’s also known for his role in the FXX comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Throw Momma from the Train, Terms of Endearment, Twins, Get Shorty, Wiener-Dog, Dumbo, and others are among his major film works. Danny may have amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his successful work.
He stands 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs roughly 70 kilograms.
- Danny DeVito worked at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut following graduation, and when he saw an advertisement for Hollywood auditions for a film adaptation of In Cold Blood, he applied.
- He didn’t receive the part in the movie and had to work as a car parker to make ends meet, but he soon returned to New York and landed roles in several off-Broadway plays.
- Danny’s first acting role was in the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, in which he portrayed Martini.
- Following that, he had a significant breakthrough in the 1978 blockbuster TV series Taxi, in which he portrayed Louie De Palma opposite Judd Hirsch, Marilu Henner, Jeff Conaway, Randall Carver, and many others.
- Danny made his feature film debut in Terms of Endearment (1983), playing Vernon Dalhart and went on to star in films like Romancing the Stone, The Jewel of the Nile, Ruthless People, and many others.
- He also starred opposite Mara Wilson, Rhea Perlman, Pam Ferris, and others in the 1996 film Matilda as Harry Wormwood.
Career in Theatre
Danny has had some success in producing and directing in addition to his acting career. He collaborated with Morgan Freeman’s firm ClickStar in 2006 to launch the documentary channel Jersey Docs. In April 2012, he made his stage debut as Willie Clark in the play The Sunshine Boys.
Danny made his Broadway debut as Gregory Solomon in The Price from the Roundabout Theatre Company. He has produced films such as Get Shorty, Erin Brockovich, Pulp Fiction, Garden State, and Gattaca as a producer. Danny also appeared in and produced the film Man on the Moon with his Taxi co-star Andy Kaufman.
In addition, he made his directorial debut with The Rating Game in 1984. He went on to direct Throw Momma from the Train, Hoffa, The War of the Roses, Duplex, and Death to Smoochy after that. He also directed Queen B, a 2005 television film.
Danny Devito’s Net Worth and Salary: As of 2021, Danny Devito’s net worth is estimated to be over $80 million. He makes the most of his money from his diverse acting and filmmaking careers. His annual revenue was estimated to be over $46 million in 2013, but there is no information on his current annual compensation.
He’s also appeared in advertisements for Lipton’s Brisk iced tea, DIRECTV, and Nespresso coffee machines, which could have increased his net worth. His net worth will undoubtedly increase in the following days as a result of his dedication and hard work.
Danny DeVito estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Danny DeVito in 2020 -2021?
Danny DeVito Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$80 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$75 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
He has endorsed the Labour Party leadership contest and democratic socialist Bernie Sanders, as have other celebrities. In addition, he obtains sizable cash from his sponsorships. On Instagram, he has 91k followers, while on Twitter, he has 4.02 million. His social media accounts also contribute to his enormous wealth. According to some online sources, Danny can make between $372 and $620 per paid/sponsored Instagram post. He is also interested in charity and philanthropic work in addition to his career.
Devito lives in a million-dollar mansion with his family. However, at this time, the house’s location and details are unavailable. Danny put his 29,000 square foot property on the market in 2015 for the asking price of $28 million. He also owns a multi-residence estate on Malibu’s Broad Beach.
Danny also has a sizable automobile collection. He has a Range Rover, which costs roughly $89,500, and a Ferrari, which starts at around $252.8,000. He is currently living a luxury lifestyle with his family members.
- Danny Devito was born on November 17, 1944, in Neptune Township, New Jersey, the United States of America as Daniel Michael DeVito Jr.
- He is 75 years old as of 2019, and his horoscope is Scorpio.
- Daniel DeVito Sr is his father’s name, and Julia DeVito is his mother’s name.
- Theresa Scala and Angela Lucia are his two sisters.
- Danny is of Italian ancestry and possesses an American passport.
- He went to Oratory Preparatory School and then to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, where he received his certification in 1986.
- In 1975, he reprised his role as Martini in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and went on to star in the famous TV series Taxi.
- As of 2021, Danny’s net worth is estimated to be over $80 million.
- Lucy Chet DeVito, Grace Fan DeVito, and Jacob Daniel DeVito are his three children.
- He stands 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs roughly 70 kilograms.
- Danny’s official Twitter account is the only place where he is active.