Cokie Roberts estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Cokie Robertson 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Cokie Roberts was born Mary Martha Corinne Morrison Claiborne Bogg on December 27, 1943, in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States. She passed away on September 17, 2019, in Washington, D.C. She died as a result of complications from breast cancer, which she had been battling since 2002. Her age as of 2019 is 75, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Lindy Boggs (mother) and Hale Boggs (father) gave birth to Roberts (father). Her father was a former majority leader in the United States House of Representatives. Her mother served in the United States House of Representatives. She grew raised with her two sisters, Barbara and Tommy Boggs. Roberts’ nationality is American, and her ethnic origin is white. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are blue.
Roberts completed her secondary school education at the Academy of the Sacred Heart in New Orleans. She then enrolled at Stone Ridge School. She then attended Wellesley College to complete her BA in Political Science.
- The iconic journalist began her career as the host of the show ‘Meeting of the Minds’ on WRC-TV in Washington, DC.
- After a few years, she left her position and relocated to New York to work at Cowels Communication in 1967.
- She also worked for Altman Productions and KNBC-TV on the children’s show Serendipity.
- Later, she and her husband relocated to Greece, where she worked for CBS News in Athens.
- Roberts began working as a legislative journalist for National Public Radio (NPR) in 1978.
- After more than a decade there, Roberts moved to ABC News as a political pundit and chief congressional analyst.
- From 1996 to 2002, she was a co-anchor on ABC News’ morning show “The Week with Sam Donaldson & Cokie Roberts.”
- The late journalist also covered World News Tonight segments as well as several ABC News shows.
- Her final job with NPR before her death was “Ask Cokie” on Morning Edition.
Cokie Robert’s Net Worth
Prior to her death in 2019, the late American journalist had amassed a net worth of roughly $5 million dollars. Her husband, Steven V. Roberts, has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $10 million as of 2019. His professional career as a journalist is his primary source of income.
Cokie Roberts estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Cokie Roberts in 2020 -2021?
Cokie Roberts Net Worth:
$5 million dollars
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$5 million dollars|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$4 million dollars|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Journalist, Author|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
In 1996, Cokie Roberts married Steven V. Roberts. Her husband is a journalist, educator, and novelist by trade. In 1962, the two were in their adolescent years when they met. Roberts and Steven had also collaborated on a weekly column for United Media.
The pair has two children, a son, and a daughter, from their marriage. They had their first child, a male named Lee Roberts, on June 17, 1913, and their second child, a daughter named Rebecca Roberts, in 1970. Her daughter is also a journalist who hosted the POTUS ’08 debate on XM Radio during the 2008 presidential election.
Cokie Robert’s Death
The American journalist who worked for NPR and ABC News for four decades as an analyst and political reporter died at the age of 75. ABC News confirmed her death on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019. The Journalist had been battling breast cancer since 2002, which was also successfully treated at the time. According to ABC News, she died in Washington, D.C., as a result of complications from the sickness induced by breast cancer.