- 0.0.1 Cobie Smulders estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Cobie Smulders in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
- 0.1 Who is Cobie Smulders?
- 0.2 Body measurement
- 0.3 Early life
- 0.4 Career
- 0.5 Net worth
- 1 Cobie Smulders’s Net Worth: $25 million
Cobie Smulders estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Cobie Smulders in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Cobie Smulders?
Cobie Smulders is a Canadian model and actress best known for her role as Robin Scherbatsky in the television comedy drama How I Met Your Mother.
Cobie Smulders is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 64 kilograms. Her physical dimensions are also 34-23-33 inches, which include her breast size, waist size, and hip size. Cobie’s hair is dark brown, and his eyes are a deep blue. Smulders’ bra size is 32B, and she wears size 8 shoes (US).
On April 3, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Cobie Smulders registered as Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders. She is 37 years old as of 2019, and her horoscope is Aries. She was born to a British mother and a Dutch father. Amy, Julie, Melissa, and Fiona, Mark, Adam, and Scott Smulders, were her seven siblings, four sisters, and three brothers. Cobie is of Canadian ancestry and comes from a mixed ethnic background. Lord Byng Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia, was where she finished her studies. She later earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Victoria in British Columbia.
- Cobie Smulders made her television debut in the series Jeremiah in 2002.
- She was cast in the lead role of Juliet Droil in the drama Veritas: The Quest the following year.
- In the year 2004, Cobie appeared in the film Walking Tall.
- The next year, she appeared in guest appearances on Andromeda and The L Word, as well as joining the cast of How I Met Your Mother.
- In 2006, she also participated in the film The Long Weekend and did other short films such as Escape and Dr. Miracles.
- In June 2010, she made her Off-Broadway debut at the Westside Theatre in Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
- Cobie took pistol handling instruction from a Los Angeles SWAT squad trainer to play Maria Hill in the 2012 film The Avengers.
- After that, she appeared in three episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the films Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015),
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019). (2019).
- She appeared in the romance film Safe Haven as well as the comedy-drama Delivery Man and They Came Together in 2013.
- In 2016, she starred in the comedy-drama The Intervention and the action-adventure film Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, alongside Tom Cruise.
- In 2017, Cobie played Mother, a recurrent character in the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- From 2017 through 2019, Cobie played Lisa Turner, the main character in the Netflix original series Friends from College.
Cobie Smulders’ net worth is believed to be over $25 million as of 2019, based on her work as a model and actress.
Cobie Smulders estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Cobie Smulders in 2020 -2021?
Cobie Smulders’s Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$25 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$24 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Actress, Model|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
On September 8, 2012, Cobie Smulders and her husband, Taran Killam, married in Solvang, California. Her spouse is a well-known actor, comedian, writer, and singer in the United States. They had been dating for a few years before getting engaged in January 2009. They were both daughters when they had their children. Shaelyn Cado Killam, their older daughter, was born on May 16, 2009, and Joelle Killam, their younger daughter, was born on January 4, 2015. The entire family is currently residing in New York City, New York.