Claire Cottrill estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Claire Cottrill in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Claire Cottrill?
Claire Cottrill, better known by her stage name Clairo, is an American pop singer who rocketed to notoriety in 2017 after posting her lo-fi song “Pretty Girl” on YouTube. She began posting music to Bandcamp while still in high school, then moved on to SoundCloud, where she began publishing covers and tracks, as well as DJ mixes of rap music.
She stands at 5 feet 3 inches, or 1.6 meters or 1.60 cm tall. She is about 53 kilograms in weight (119 pounds). Claire’s body measurements are 34-25-36 inches. Her bra cup size is 33 C. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is blonde.
|Real Name||Claire Cottrill|
|Birthdate||August 18, 1998|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)|
|Weight||119 lb (53 Kg)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $100,000|
She is a twenty-one-year-old woman. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she was born on August 18, 1998. Claire Cottrill is her given name, as well as her legal name. Claire Cottrill grew up in Carlisle, Massachusetts, and was born in Atlanta, Georgia to Geoff Cottrill. She began playing the guitar at the age of 13 after watching YouTube tutorials. She began posting music to Bandcamp and SoundCloud, as well as maintaining a YouTube channel where she posted covers and short movies. After becoming famous for her song “Pretty Girl,” Clairo was able to land a record deal because of her family’s connections with The Fader magazine. Her education was completed at Syracuse University.
When the video for her song “Pretty Girl” got popular on YouTube in late 2017, she attracted media notice for the first time. She began posting music to Bandcamp while still in high school, then moved on to SoundCloud, where she began publishing covers and tracks, as well as DJ mixes of rap music. She also has a YouTube channel where she would upload covers and short films. Apart from that, she is a social media sensation with a sizable following.
Clairo’s net worth is estimated to be at $100,000 US dollars. Singing is her main source of income. She also makes a nice living through her sponsorships and commercials.
Claire Cottrill estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Claire Cottrill in 2020 -2021?
Claire Cottrill Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$100,000|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$90,000|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
She is most likely single and concentrating on her work at the moment. Her previous dating history is also kept private.
- When she was 17, she was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- In May 2018, she revealed to her Twitter followers that she is bisexual.
- She said in an interview that her homosexual college classmates encouraged her to come out because they were “confident and willing to be revealed.”
- When she was 13 years old, she began recording music on her iPhone.
- Some internet organizations slammed her allegations as false, stating that her professional advancement was based on nepotism.
- Clairo’s managers were Mike Ahern and Jimmy Bui.
- Haight Brand, Corcoran’s talent agency, recruited her as a client in late 2017.
- Her father, Geoff, is a marketing executive who has worked for Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Converse, and MusiCares, among other companies.
- She is well-known on social media, with millions of fans.