Who is Charlie Teo?
From Australia, Charles Teo is a neurosurgeon. Teo, a renowned neurosurgeon from Australia, won the title of Most Trusted Australian in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
He worked as the Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery and Associate Professor of Neurosurgery in the United States for eleven years before moving back to Australia.
He has written over thirty book chapters and is known for his remarkable work. Nevertheless, he was suspended by the NSW Medical Council and prohibited from doing any surgeries in 2021 as a result of claims surrounding his conduct during surgical procedures.
What is the Net Worth of Charlie Teo? Salary, Earnings
One of the most well-known and successful neurosurgeons in the world is Charlie . He is a successful neurosurgeon, so he receives a good salary for his work.
The NSW Medical Council, however, temporarily prohibited him from doing surgeries because of his controversies. His current net worth is unknown. It is estimated to be worth $1 to $5 million.
Where was Charlie Teo born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, and Education
On December 24, 1957, Charles Teo was born in Singapore. He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, which is where he currently resides.
He is an Australian citizen and was born there. His parents, who were both Chinese, gave birth to him in Singapore. He was conceived by Elizabeth, his mother, and Phillips, his father.
His sister’s name is Annie. He belongs to the Asian racial or ethnic group. His father was a practicing doctor.
As far as his education is concerned, he attended Scots College. After that, he continued on to the University of New South Wales. He received his bachelor’s in surgery and medicine in 1981.
|Place Of Birth
|Sydney, New South Wales
|Popular Australian Neurosurgeon
|College / University
|University of New South Wales
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
|Nikki, Katie, Alex, and Sophie
|clean-shaved or short-trimmed
|Source of Wealth
|Salary from his profession as a neurosurgeon
|Estimated between $1 and $5 million
Is Charlie Teo Married? Relationship
Teo’s girlfriend at the moment is Traci Griffiths. Traci, a former international model who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2011, was being treated by Teo. After Teo’s divorce from his wife, they started dating.
Teo’s previous spouse was Genevieve Agnew. The couple’s four children, Nikki, Katie, Alex, and Sophie, were born to them. In 2018, after several years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce.
How tall is Charlie Teo? Weight, Hair Color
Teo is a man of medium height. He weighs a healthy amount. He looks after his body quite well. His height and weight have not been given in great detail.
His hair has a greyish-white hue, and his eyes are dark brown. He typically maintains his hair short or shaven.
How did Charlie start his Professional Career?
- neurosurgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
- Teo moved to the United States as a result.
- His fellowship was completed in Dallas, Texas.
- Charlie then spent ten years in the country, first as an associate professor of neurosurgery and later as chief of pediatric neurosurgery at the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- He then returned to Australia after that.
- Teo was appointed the center’s director for minimally invasive neurosurgery at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- He established the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation (formerly the Cure For Life Foundation).
- The Teo Foundation was also founded by him.
- Charlie made a name for himself internationally in the area of minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- To his credit are numerous research publications and more than thirty book chapters.