Charles Teo is an Australian neurosurgeon. Teo is a well-known Australian neurosurgeon who has been selected Australia’s Most Trusted Person in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
He spent ten years in the United States as an Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery before returning to Australia. His work is considered remarkable, and he has written over thirty book chapters.
Due to concerns about his conduct during surgical operations, the NSW Medical Council banned him and prevented him from doing any surgeries in 2021.
What is the Net Worth of Charlie Teo? Salary, Earnings
Charlie Teo is a well-known and successful neurosurgeon around the globe. Because he is a successful neurosurgeon, he is paid well for his work. The NSW Medical Council, however, temporarily prevented him from doing surgeries owing to his issues. His current net worth is unknown. It is estimated to be worth $1 to $5 million.
Where was Charlie Teo born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
Charles Teo was born in Singapore on December 24, 1957. He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and grew up there. Charlie Teo was born in Australia and holds an Australian passport.
He was born in Singapore to two Chinese parents. His father, Phillips, and mother, Elizabeth, gave birth to him. His sister’s name is Annie. He belongs to the Asian ethnic group. His father worked as a doctor.
In terms of schooling, he attended Scots College. Following that, he attended the University of New South Wales. He received his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degrees in 1981.
|Place Of Birth
|Sydney, New South Wales
|Popular Australian Neurosurgeon
|College / University
|University of New South Wales
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
|Nikki, Katie, Alex, and Sophie
|clean-shaved or short-trimmed
|Source of Wealth
|Salary from his profession as a neurosurgeon
|Estimated between $1 and $5 million
Is Charlie Teo Single? Relationship
Charlie Teo’s girlfriend, Traci Griffiths, is now dating him. Traci, a former international model who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2011, was treated by Teo. After Teo’s divorce, they began dating.
Charlie Teo’s previous wife was Genevieve Agnew. The couple’s four children were born: Nikki, Katie, Alex, and Sophie. After several years of marriage, the pair split in 2018.
How tall is Teo? Weight, Hair Color
Charlie Teo is a typical-sized male. He is of normal weight. He takes good care of his body. There is no detailed information available on his height and weight. His eyes are dark brown, and he has greyish-white hair. He usually keeps his hair shaved or short.
How did Charlie Teo start his Professional Career?
- Charlie Teo began his medical career in general neurosurgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
- He then spent 10 years in the United States as an anesthesiologist at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, then Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- He established the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation (formerly the Cure For Life Foundation).
- In addition, he launched the Charlie Teo Foundation.
- He developed an international reputation in the field of minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- Along with Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Albert Einstein University, and Marburg University
- He has been a guest lecturer and visiting professor in over thirty-five countries, including the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona.
- He encounters youngsters from underdeveloped nations who have neurological issues.
- Teo was temporarily forbidden from conducting surgery in 2021 due to worries about his work.
- The NSW Medical Council conducted a special hearing in 2021 to look at Teo’s activities during surgical procedures.
- He must get written permission from an NSW Medical Council-approved neurosurgeon before performing some types of brain tumor surgery.
- The Health Care Complaints Commission is also looking into Teo.