Bob Kur estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Bob Kur in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Who is Bob Kur?
He is a well-known American television journalist who worked as a researcher, reporter, and writer for Eastern Educational Network. In 1996, he was promoted to weekend anchor on NBC’s Today Show. He also hosted various NBC News programs, including NBC Nightly News.
Bob Kur was born in the United States on April 13, 1948, in Nutley, New Jersey. Aries is his zodiac sign. Bob is of white ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. He attended Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, and graduated in 1970 with a bachelor’s degree. He then went on to Columbia University in New York City, New York, to pursue a master’s degree in communication.
- Bob Kur’s professional journalism career began as a researcher, reporter, and writer.
- He was a member of the Eastern Educational Network’s staff.
- He was hired by the WRC-TV, a Washington, D.C.-based NBC affiliate, in the year 1973.
- In 1976, he was chosen for an NBC News reporting assignment in Cleveland, Ohio.
- She has also filled in as a host for NBC News programming such as NBC Nightly News and NBC News at Sunrise.
- In 1996, he was named the weekend anchor of NBC’s Today Show.
- Kur gained notoriety in the mid-1990s for his reportage of the cigarette industry’s legal battles.
- The White House journalist who eventually became the anchor of MSNBC.
- In 2006, he left MSNBC to join Washington Post Radio, a brand-new radio station in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Furthermore, little is known regarding his work background.
Bob Kur’s net worth is estimated to be about $1 million. He also worked as a researcher, reporter, and writer for Eastern Educational Network. Kur has also worked as a host for various NBC News broadcasts, including NBC Nightly News, where he makes an average of $73k per year.
He also joined NBC’s Today Show as a weekend anchor. He went on to work for MSNBC as an anchor. Later, he worked as a White House journalist, earning between $83105 and $112769 per year. He’s also a radio reporter for the Washington Post.
Bob Kur estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Bob Kur in 2020 -2021?
Bob Kur Net Worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$0.82 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Bob Kur is, in fact, a happily married man. His wife’s name is Cathy Porter, however, there is no information about her. The pair has not yet revealed how they met or their dating history. The couple must have been dating for a few years before deciding to marry.
The pair exchanged wedding vows, but there was no word on the date or location of their ceremony. The couple had to marry in front of their close friends and relatives. The pair are the proud parents of three children as a result of their happy marriage. The identity and birthday of their children, on the other hand, are unknown to the couple.