Ayumi Roux- Biography
Ayumi Roux is a French actress best known for her role as ‘Maya’ in the television series ‘Skam France.’ She was most recently seen in Netflix’s ‘Zero Chill.’
What is the Net Worth of Ayumi Roux? Salary, Earnings
The exact net worth of Rous is unknown. However, based on her body of work, she is worth around $230,000.
Ayumi Roux- Relationship, Boyfriend
With her portrayal of lesbian teen Maya in the hit series Skam France, She became an overnight sensation. But does she belong to the LGBTQ+ community? Roux has not been open about her sexuality as of yet.
She did, however, mention in an interview that LGBTQ and environmental causes are important to her. Roux appears to be single at the moment, according to her relationship status. She stated in an interview that she lives with her grandmother.
Ayumi Roux- Professional Career
Ayumi Rous is one of those fortunate celebrities who achieved success early in their careers. She made her film debut in 2019 with Adopt a Daddy. After only a year, she landed major roles in the television series Vampires and Les copains D’abord. Not only that, but she landed the role of Maya in Skam France the same year, making her a household name in France.
Roux now intends to broaden her audience by working on English language projects. She was most recently seen as Maia Legrade in Netflix’s Zero Chill.
- She was born on March 23, 2001, and is 20 years old as of the writing of this article.
- Ayumi Roux lives in the vicinity of Lyon, France.
- She received her training at the International Academy of Musical Comedy.
- Roux’s native language is French, but she is also fluent in Japanese and English.
- She has competed in numerous ice dancing competitions.
- She can play the piano and compose music.