Arlen Blakeman estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Arlen Blakeman in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Arlen Blakeman is the stepson of Sir Paul McCartney
Nancy Shevell, Paul McCartney’s wife, reared Arlen Blakeman as her sole kid. Arlen was born during Shevell’s marriage to Bruce Blakeman. His parents split while Arlen was in his late teens.
Nancy, Arlen’s mother, began dating Macartney following her divorce and married him in 2011. Blakeman looks to have a close bond with his stepfather, Paul McCartney. In 2017, they were seen shopping together in the Hamptons. In addition, McCartney attended Arlen’s college graduation in 2015.
Arlen Blakeman’s Net Worth and Career
Arlen Blakeman, like his father, Bruce Blakeman, is an attorney. He obtained his J.D. from Yeshiva University in 2019. Blakeman, who was born in New York, has previously worked as a Legal Intern at Universal Music Group and as a Summer Law Clerk at Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. In 2020, his net worth is expected to be $100,000.
Blakeman’s own net worth is not big, but because he comes from a wealthy family, he can buy a range of indulgences. His mother’s family, Nancy Shevell’s family, controls the trucking company New England Motor Freight, which has a $402 million yearly income. His mother’s net worth is reported to be $200 million. Similarly, his father is an attorney and politician with a decent net worth.
Is Arlen Blakeman dating anyone?
Arlen Blakeman loves to keep a low profile, hence he does not have an account on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Because of Blakeman’s private character, many parts of his life, including his relationship status, are unknown to the general world. It’s unclear whether the 28-year-old is currently single or in a relationship.
Arlen Blakeman Fun Facts
- Arlen Blakeman was born on December 3, 1991, and will be 28 years old in June 2020.
- He was named after his maternal grandmother, Arlene Walters Shevell, who died seven months before he was born.
- In 2019, he obtained his Doctor of Law degree from Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
- He received his B.A. in Communications from Rollins College in 2015.
- He went to Columbia Preparatory School.
- Arlen is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan.
- He is linked to television journalist Barbara Walters through his mother.
- He is Heather McCartney’s, Mary McCartney’s, Stella McCartney’s, James McCartney’s, and Beatrice McCartney’s stepbrother.