- 1 Amber McReynolds- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Amber McReynolds? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Amber McReynolds- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Amber McReynolds- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
- 6 Amber McReynolds- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Amber McReynolds- Biography
Amber McReynolds is a member of the United States Postal Service’s Board of Governors and an American election administrator. She is the founder and CEO of the National Vote at Home Institute and Coalition, as well as the co-author of When Women Vote and the former Denver City and County Elections Director. Governing Magazine named her the 2018 Top Public Official of the Year, and she was just named one of Colorado’s Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business.
What is the Net Worth of Amber McReynolds? Salary, Earnings
Amber’s profession as an election administrator has paid off handsomely. She also makes money as a co-author for the book When Women Vote. According to authorities, no information about her net worth has been released to the media. Other sources of revenue include product endorsements and appearances at various events.
Amber McReynolds- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Amber is 42 years old, but she hasn’t revealed her exact date of birth. She was born in the town of Kewanee, Illinois, in the United States of America. Amber graduated from high school, but she hasn’t revealed any information about it. She went to the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign for her higher education and received a Bachelor of Science degree. She later received a master’s degree in science from the London School of Economics.
|Amber Faye McReynolds
|Age (as of 2021)
|Kewanee, Illinois, USA
|Election Administration Expert
|in feet inches – 5’ 5” – in Centimeters – 165 cm (Approx.)
|in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123.4 lbs (Approx.)
Amber McReynolds- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
Amber is married, but her husband’s identity has remained a mystery. Kenton, her son, and Klara, her daughter, are her children. The couple has kept their personal lives under wraps and out of the spotlight. She takes pleasure in spending time with her friends and family.
Amber McReynolds- Professional Career
Amber began her career as a Parliamentary Research Associate in the United Kingdom Parliament for a year. She later worked as the Council Director for Illinois’ 14th Judicial Circuit. She worked as a Regional Coordinator for the New Voters Project in 2004. Amber McReynolds began working for the Denver Clerk and Recorder as a Mail Ballot Administrator/Operations Manager, Deputy Director of Elections, and Directors of Elections the following year.
She joined the National Vote at Home Institute & Coalition as Chief Executive Officer in 2018. President Joe Biden recently announced that she would be appointed to a vacant position on the Board of Governors of the United States Postal Service on February 24, 2021. Amber has had a variety of positions and is now in charge of overseeing them. She was just appointed to the Postal Service Board and will be performing her duties in that capacity. She also uses her social media account to express her thoughts on current events.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Amber McReynolds stands 5 ft 5 inches tall and weighs 56 kg. Furthermore, She has Brown hair and Winter Gray eyes.
Social Media Details
Amber McReynolds does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Her father was a lawyer who later became a judge and served in the public sector, while her mother was a teacher.
- She was a member of the Advisory Board at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Election Data and Science Lab in 2017.
- Strategy Rose LLC is her company’s name.
- She is a member of the National Association of Nonpartisan Reform’s initial board of directors.
- Denver Elections has received national and international acclaim for her work from the United States Election Assistance Commission and other organizations.
- Senator Michael Bennet congratulated her on her recent appointment to the Postal Service Board.