Is Zhang Shuai Single? RelationshipZhang Shuai, a Chinese professional tennis player, is well-known for winning the women’s doubles titles at the 2019 Australian Open and the 2021 US Open, both times with Samantha Stosur.
What is the Net Worth of Zhang Shuai? Salary, Earnings
Tennis pro-Zhang Shuai has acquired a large fortune during her professional career. Shuai’s net worth is expected to be between $5 million and $10 million by 2023, up from $500k to $1 million currently. She competed in singles ITF tournaments from 2006 to 2009, winning one $50,000 event, eight $25k events, and three $10k events. She has collected a total of $8,909,447 in prize money. Her principal source of wealth is her tennis career.
Where was Zhang Shuai born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
Zhang Shuai was born on January 21, 1989. She is from Tianjin, China. She is Asian and holds Chinese nationality. Her parents are former football player Zhang Zhiqiang and former basketball player Wang Fengqin. In 2022, she will be 33 years old. She has not provided any information about her educational history.
Is Zhang Shuai Single? Relationship
Zhang Shuai is not married and has not started dating. She is presently thought to be unmarried. Zhang is not currently in a relationship. She also prefers to keep her personal life private and is pretty secretive. Despite the fact that she is sexually straight.
|Celebrated Name||Zhang Shuai|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Zhang Shuai|
|Birth Name||Zhang Shuai|
|Place Of Birth||Tianjin|
|Net Worth||$5 Million – $10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Tennis Career|
|Salary||Between $500K-$1 Million|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
How tall is Zhang? Weight, Hair Color
Zhang Shuai is a lovely woman at 1.77 meters (5 feet 10 inches) tall. Her body weight is 66 kg. Her eyes are black, and her hair is equally black. She has a slim, athletic body type.
How did Zhang start her Professional Career?
- When she was six years old, she first took up tennis.
- In 2003, she became a professional. August of that year saw her compete at Mollerussa for the first time.
- She finished 2004 with a 901st-place result after competing on the ITF Women’s Circuit for one entire year.
- In ITF competitions, she had a lot of success playing singles between 2006 and 2009.
- She had only won two WTA Tour main-draw events as of October 2009 though.
- As a wildcard participant in the 2013 Guangzhou International Women’s Open, she won her maiden singles championship.
- She began the year 2012 at the Quanzhou Blossom Cup.
- She was given a wildcard to the Australian Open, where she lost to Aleksandra Wozniak in the opening round.
- She was defeated by Gréta Arn in the opening round of the Monterrey Open.
- She was defeated by Angelique Kerber in the opening round of the French Open.
- She later participated in the women’s doubles competition at the London Olympics alongside Li Na, making it as far as the second round.
- With teammates Duan Yingying, Peng Shuai, and Zheng Saisai, she competed in the team competition at the National Games of
- China in Dalian, where Tianjin won the gold medal over Team Shanghai.