American actress Natalie Desselle starred in several movies and television programs, including “B*A*P*S,” “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player,” “Cinderella,” “Built to Last,” “For Your Love,” “Eve,” and others. Recently, she appeared in “Madea’s Big Happy Family.” On December 7, 2020, Natalie Desselle passed away from colon cancer after a protracted battle.
- 1 What is the Net Worth of Natalie Desselle Reid? Salary, Earnings
- 2 Where was Natalie Desselle Reid born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
- 3 Is Natalie Desselle Reid Married? Relationship
- 4 How tall is Natalie Desselle Reid? Weight, Hair Color
- 5 How did Natalie Desselle Reid start her Professional Career?
What is the Net Worth of Natalie Desselle Reid? Salary, Earnings
As a result of her success as an actress, Natalie Desselle Reid gained considerable riches. As she had started acting as a child, she had earned a sizable sum of money through her work. Her primary source of income is the entertainment industry.
Natalie’s net worth was estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2023, but details about her compensation are unknown because neither she nor any other sources have recognized it. She had enough money to live a comfortable life until she passed away.
Where was Natalie Desselle Reid born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
On July 12, 1967, Natalie Desselle was born in Alexandria, Louisiana. She was American-born and of African-American descent. She identified as black. Her 53rd birthday was just a few days ago. Thelma Desselle was the mother and Paul Desselle was the father of Desselle. She was a Christian and had Cancer as her zodiac sign. Together with her parents, she also has a brother and a sister. Her sister’s name is still unknown, but her brother’s is Sherman Desselle.
She graduated from Peabody Magnet High School and pursued her education at Grambling State University.
Is Natalie Desselle Reid Married? Relationship
As for Natalie Desselle’s marital status, she was married. She was married to a beautiful man by the name of Leonard Reid. The couple got hitched in the year 2003. They gave birth to the couple’s three children, Sereno, Summer, and Sasha. Before she passed away, she and her husband were having a lovely time. She was a straight woman in terms of sexual orientation.
How tall is Natalie Desselle Reid? Weight, Hair Color
Natalie Desselle was a beautiful actress with a toned body. Her precise height, weight, dress, and shoe sizes, as well as body measurements, are still unknown. Natalie’s hair was also black, and her eyes were a dark brown tone. Her hair was curled in a certain way. Colon cancer was the cause of her passing away.
How did Natalie Desselle Reid start her Professional Career?
- Natalie Desselle initially began to develop an interest in the theater.
- She then made her appearance in many productions.
- What’s more, she has appeared in many movies and TV shows.
- Some of the movies in which she appeared include “Set It Off” in 1996, “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player” in 1997, “Sweet Hideaway” in 2003, “Gas” in 2004, “Divas” in 2009, “Queen Victoria’s Wedding” in 2010, “Madea’s Big Happy Family” in 2011, “Let Lorenzo” in 2011, “Let Lorenzo” in 2011, and “Zoe Gone” in the year 2014.
- Whereas her TV shows include “Built to Last” in 1997, “Cinderella” in 1997, “Getting Personal” in 1998, “For Your Love” in 1998-2000, “Yes, Dear” in 2002, “ER” in 2003, “Eve” in 2003-2006, “Freaknik: The Musical” in 2010, “A Mother’s Rage” in 2013 and “Ya Killin’ Me” in 2017.
- Most recently, she starred in “Madea’s Big Happy Family”.
- She also guest-starred in “Family Matters”.
- She was best known for her appearance as Mickey in “B*A*P*S”.