Swiss-born professional football player Mario Gavranovic plays the game. Gavranovic is a forward for the Swiss national team and Dinamo Zagreb of the Prva HNL. Prior to joining Dinamo Zagreb in 2018, he played senior football with Lugano, Yverdon-Sport, Neuchatel Xamax, Schalke 04, Mainz 05, Zurich, and Rijeka.
He has won numerous club titles, the majority of which were obtained while playing for Dinamo Zagreb. He has had three consecutive wins in the Prva HNL since joining Zagreb in 2018.
- 1 What is the Net Worth of Mario Gavranovic? Salary, Earnings
- 2 Where was Mario Gavranovic born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
- 3 He has not disclosed his family member and educational background.
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Is Mario Gavranovic Married? Relationship
- 6 How tall is Mario Gavranovic? Weight, Hair Color
- 7 How did Mario Gavranovic start his Professional Career?
What is the Net Worth of Mario Gavranovic? Salary, Earnings
Mario Gavranovic is a professional football player who supports himself. The international football player from Switzerland made his league debut in Lugano in 2006. He later played for other European teams until joining Zagreb in 2018.
He has won multiple club championships throughout his career. Mario presently has a three-year deal with Croatia’s Dinamo Zagreb. His salary and financial status are unknown at this moment. Unquestionably, his success as a professional football player contributed to his wealth.
Where was Mario Gavranovic born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
On November 24, 1989, Mario Gavranovic was born in Belgrade, Serbia. He’s a Swiss native, born in Lugano. He is a Swiss citizen and was born there. Mario is a Christian and belongs to the Bosnian Croat ethnic group. He was born to Bosnian Croat parents in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The family moved from Gradacac, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, to Lugano, Switzerland, a year before Gavranovic was born.
He has not disclosed his family member and educational background.
|Celebrated Name||Mario Gavranovic|
|Birth Name||Mario Gavranovic|
|Place Of Birth||Lugano|
|Famous For||Won consecutive Prva HNL with Dinamo Zagreb|
|Career Start||Started his professional career in 2006|
|First Club||FC Lugano|
|Current Club||Dinamo Zagreb|
|Jersey Number||19, 11|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football (Contracts, Salaries, Endorsements)|
Is Mario Gavranovic Married? Relationship
Mario Gavranovic is married and has children. The spouse of the Swiss athlete is Anita. The couple’s daughter Leonie was born this year in May. When it is accessible, more specifics regarding his private life will be put here.
How tall is Mario Gavranovic? Weight, Hair Color
Mario Gavranovic is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, or 1.75 meters. He weighs somewhere between 73 and 75 kg. He is physically strong. His dark brown hair is dark brown, and his hazel eyes are hazel. He is of a heterosexual sexual nature.
How did Mario Gavranovic start his Professional Career?
- Mario Gavranovic has been playing football since he was a child.
- In 1996, he began his football career as a member of AS Vezia’s youth team.
- In the year 2000, he joined the young setup of Team Ticino, FC Lugano’s youth program.
- In 2006, he was promoted to Lugano’s first team.
- In 2008, he signed for Yverdon-Sport. In the 2008-09 season, he scored eight goals.
- For the 2009-10 season, he joined Neuchatel Xamax. For the club, he scored 10 goals in all competitions.
- In February 2010, he was recruited by the German team Schalke O4.
- In August 2011, Schalke 04 loaned him to fellow Bundesliga club Mainz for a season.
- Schalke 04 won the DFB-Pokal in 2010-11, which was his sole club trophy.
- In 2014, he was forced to retire due to an injury he got during World Cup preparation.
- He was at the club for two seasons, scoring 40 goals in 80 games in all competitions.
- With the club, he also won the Prva HNL and Croatian Cup in 2017.
- In January 2018, he joined Dinamo Zagreb, another Croatian team. He arrived at the club as part of a player swap.
- He scored 47 goals in 128 appearances for the club in all competitions by the end of 2020-21.