Lauren Lee Smith is a Canadian actress who starred in the science fiction television series “Mutant X” from 2001 to 2003 as Emma DeLauro. Smith is also noted for her appearances as Riley Adams on CBS’s forensic drama “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” as Sergeant Michelle McCluskey on CTV’s fantasy drama “The Listener,” and as Frankie Drake on CBC’s detective series “Frankie Drake Mysteries.”
She made her film debut as Girl#2 in the 2000 American action thriller film “Get Carter,” at the age of 19. From 2015 to 2016, she starred as Maggie Lawson in the Canadian drama series “This Life.”
She’s also quite active on social media, with over 18k followers on her verified Instagram account, @leelaurensmith, and over 14k followers on her verified Twitter account, @leelaurensmith.
What is the Net Worth of Lauren Lee Smith? Salary, Earnings
Lauren Lee Smith’s professional acting career has provided her with a comfortable existence. Smith’s career began in 1997 when she made her debut in “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction,” and she has since gone on to become one of the most well-known actors in her nearly 25-year career.
Her earnings are surely derived from her appearances in films, television shows, and series. She also makes money through endorsement deals with well-known brands. Her net worth is predicted to be more than $8 million by 2023, incorporating all of her earnings.
Where was Lauren Lee Smith born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
Lauren Lee Smith was born on June 19, 1980, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Her given name is Lauren Lee Smith. She is a Canadian citizen. Her ethnicity is White, and she was born under the sign of Gemini.
She grew up in Canada in a privileged family. She spent the majority of her childhood in her hometown. When she was 14, her family moved to Los Angeles, California, where she finished high school. After graduating from high school, she began her modeling career. She is also the cousin of the late Canadian actor Myles Ferguson, who died seven months before Smith was born.
Is Lauren Lee Smith Married? Relationship
Lauren Lee Smith is a mother of two children. Her current husband is Erik Steingroever, her sole husband. Erik is a German photographer. The couple married on April 4, 2009, in a quiet ceremony outside of Vancouver, Canada. The couple’s daughter, Tula Ray, was born in October 2016 and is the couple’s first child. She adores dogs and has two of them.
How tall is Lauren Lee Smith? Weight, Hair Color
Lauren Lee Smith is a lovely woman in her early forties with a trim figure. Smith has captivated many hearts around the world with her slim figure and sparkling blue eyes. She is 5ft 10 inches (1.78m) tall and weighs roughly 58kg (128 pounds). Her physical shape is retained at 33-24-33 inches, with a bra size of 34B and a shoe size of 9 (US).
How did Lauren Lee Smith start her Professional Career?
- Lauren Lee Smith made her professional acting debut in 1997, playing Michelle Lambert in an episode of the American television anthology series “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.”
- She made her cinematic debut at the age of 19 in the 2000 American action thriller film “Get Carter,” as Girl#2.
- She portrayed Erin in the television film “2gether” as well as the American fictional series “2gether: The Series” in the same year.
- She then starred as Christy Huddleston in the 2000 television film “Christy: The Movie” and the two-part miniseries “Christy, Choices of the Heart” that followed.
- In 2001, she shot to popularity after landing the lead role of Emma DeLauro in the science fiction television series “Mutant X.” Her performance in the series was well-received, and she was nominated for a Gemini Award. She continued to feature in the show until 2003, participating in 44 episodes.
- Smith went on to star in several TV movies, including “The Wedding Dress,” “I Want to Marry Ryan Banks,” “The Survivors Club,” and “Hindenburg: The Last Flight,” among others.
- In the American-Canadian co-production television drama “The L Word,” she played Lara Perkins on a recurrent basis from 2004 to 2006.