George W. Bush

Popular Bio

Biography, Net Worth, Gossips, Salary, News & Much More


All About George W. Bush | Age, Net Worth, Bio, Career

George W. Bush

George W. Bush Sr. was the first Bush to serve as president of the United States. George Bush also served in politics for more than three decades and as president for two terms. Such a long term in office seems unlikely without significant financial backing.

What is the Net Worth of George W. Bush? Salary, Earnings

While in office, George W. Bush earned a yearly salary of $200,000. George Bush was handed an additional $60 thousand for eating and dry cleaning. W. Bush also received $75,000 in travel expenses. George W. Bush and his family received $100,000 to help pay for improvements to the White House.

Where was George W. Bush born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education

Born on July 6, 1946, American politician George Walker Bush served as the country’s 43rd president from 2001 until 2009. He was Barbara Pierce Bush and George Herbert Walker Bush’s firstborn child. In 1975, George Bush completed his Master of Business Administration degree.

Who were his parents?

H.W. Bush, George W.’s father, was a wealthy politician with a net worth of more than $100 million. More than $35 million was left to George Bush by his grandfather, Senior Bush. George Bush also earned an additional million dollars outside of government service.

The court filings state that 20% of George Bush’s assets will be donated to a charitable trust fund managed by Jeb Bush, with the remaining 80% going to George Bush’s children.

Quick Facts

Also Known AsGeorge Walker Bush
BornJuly 6, 1946 (age 76) • New Haven • Connecticut
Title / Officepresidency of the United States of America (2001-2009), United States • governor (1995-2001), Texas
Political AffiliationRepublican Party
Notable Family Membersspouse Laura Welch Bush • father George H. W. Bush • mother Barbara Bush • brother Jeb Bush
Role InAfghanistan War • Iraq War • Strategic Arms Reduction Talks • Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 • Homeland Security Act • No Child Left Behind Act • USA PATRIOT Act
Monthly Income:$500,000
Date of Birth:July 6, 1946
Height:6 ft 0 in (1.82 m)
Profession:American politician, Former U.S President

Investments and Property of George W. Bush

George Bush has an extensive collection of assets, including 19 houses, 8 cars, and 6 yachts. George W. Bush has over $29 million in cash and liquid assets, including deposits in banks and government bonds.

George W. Bush took office during a time of economic turmoil following the bursting of the dot-com bubble. His administration increased federal spending from $1.789 trillion to $2.983 trillion (a 60% increase) (from 2000 to 2008), while revenues rose from $2.025 trillion to $2.524 trillion. GDP grew at a slower 2.125 percent annually on average between 2001 and 2008 than in previous business cycles.

Ex-President of the United States (2001-2009)

Since December 2007, when the United States entered the longest recession since World War II because of the housing market correction, the subprime mortgage crisis, the spike in oil prices, and other factors.

To combat the problem, President George W. Bush approved a $170 billion economic stimulus program that included tax rebates for individual Americans and tax cuts for struggling businesses.

Experts and governments around the world agreed that the current financial crisis is the worst since the Great Depression.

During his State of the Union address in 2006, President George W. Bush expressed concern that “America is addicted to oil” and announced the Advanced Energy Initiative to increase funding for research into alternative energy sources.

President Toomas Hendrik Ilves of Estonia presented George W. Bush with the Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana in 2012 for his contributions to strengthening NATO.

Also Read, Giacomo Raspadori, Ivan Rakitic, and Ysabelle Wallace.