Erin Hamilton is a dancer and electronic music singer from the United States. She is most known for being the daughter of actress Carol Brunett and television producer Joe Hamilton. Erin is well known for hit songs like “Control Yourself” and “The Flamen 08.” She gained popularity and appreciation all around the world after the release of her debut album, “One World,” in 1999.
Hamilton played in blues and jazz bands including “As Is” and “Komba Kalla” before switching to electronic music. She has also had a few singles on the American Hot Dance Club Party Chart.
Due to her ongoing drug addiction, Carol Burnett, Hamilton’s mother, has asked the court to appoint her as Dylan’s legal guardian. Dylan is Hamilton’s 14-year-old son.
What is the Net Worth of Erin Hamilton? Salary, Earnings
American dance and electronic music vocalist Erin Hamilton earn a respectable livelihood from her career. As of 2023, her estimated net worth is $2 million. Her total assets and current income are included in her net worth. She can live a luxurious lifestyle thanks to her wealth.
Where was Erin Hamilton born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
In New York City, Erin Hamilton was born on August 14, 1968. She was born in the American state of California, in the city of Los Angeles. She is a citizen of the United States. Her real name is Erin Kate Hamilton. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she is of White ethnicity.
She was the youngest child of Joe Hamilton’s (father) and Carol Burnett’s (mother) family. Her mother is a successful actress, while her father was a television producer. Her older sisters were Carrie Hamilton and Jody Hamilton.
On January 20, 2002, the actress and singer Carrie passed away from pneumonia as a result of lung and brain cancer. Her father had fathered eight children by the time he wed her mother. She lost both parents in 1984. She was raised in Los Angeles, California, together with her sisters. Hamilton received his high school diploma from Los Angeles. Since she was a little girl, she had a love for music. Her mother encouraged her to make singing her career. Following that, she enrolled in the Los Angeles Music and Art School.
|Celebrated Name||Erin Hamilton|
|Birth Name||Erin Kate Hamilton|
|Profession||Country Music Singer|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angels, United States|
|School||Los Angels High School|
|Famous For||Famous as an American dance and electronic music singer|
|Son||Dylan and Zachary|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Body Measurement||33-22-32 inches|
Is Erin Hamilton Married? Relationship
American singer Erin Hamilton and Kurt West are wed. The pair married in the year 2005. Dylan, the sole child of the marriage, was born in 2007. She has been married before to Trae Carlson. Writer and producer Carlson. In addition, they share a son named Zachary, who was born in 1997.
Hamilton dated Tanya Sanchez after his divorce from Carlson; Tanya Sanchez committed suicide in 2001. She currently calls Los Angeles home.
Carol Brunett, the mother of Dylan Hamilton, age 14, and Brian Miller, her stepfather, has asked the court to designate them as Dylan’s legal guardians since Dylan’s mother is struggling with drug addiction and other issues that are hurting the dynamics of her immediate family in 2020.
How tall is Erin Hamilton? Weight, Hair Color
Erin Hamilton, 52 years old, maintains a trim physique. She has fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Hamilton is 61 kg (5 feet 4 inches) tall and 1.65 meters wide. She is 33-22-32 inches in height. She wears US-size 7 shoes.
How did Erin Hamilton start her Professional Career?
- Erin Hamilton started her professional music career in 1997 by being a member of several jazz and blues-influenced band.
- She also played at the House of Blues while in the band.
- In the year 1998, she released her first dance music single “Dream Weaver” which charted at 20 on US Dance. Her single was a cover version of Gary Wright’s 1975 hit “Dream Weaver”.
- She collaborated with artists like Bette Midler and Whitney Houston for promoting her debut album.
- Her first and only album, “One World” was released in 1999 that included the cover song “The Flame”.
- Her album’s song “The Flame” ranked 12 on US dance.
- She remixed her single “The Flame” and re-released it as “The Flame 08” in 2008 which charted at no.1 on the US Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- Her other singles are “Satisfied(1999)”, “I Got the Music in Me”, and “The Temple(2000).
- She released her single “Control Yourself” in 2008 which charted at no.1 on US dance.