- 1 Alice Dixson- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Alice Dixson? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Alice Dixson- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Alice Dixson- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
- 6 Alice Dixson- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Alice Dixson- Biography
Alice Dixson is a beautiful and skilled Filipino-American actress who has starred in films such as The Ghost Bride, Dyesebal, Stolen Moments, and others. She is also well-known for appearing in Palmolive soap advertisements on television. She’s also a previous beauty pageant winner and a model realtor.
What is the Net Worth of Alice Dixson? Salary, Earnings
Alice is a hardworking and well-known actress that makes a net worth of $1 million thanks to her outstanding playing abilities in a variety of films and commercials. She continues to develop each time she is featured on the TV as a result of her professional experiences.
Alice Dixson- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Jessie Alice Celones Dixson, better known by her stage name Alice Dixson, was born on July 28, 1969, in Coral Gables, Florida. Her parents are unknown, although she was born to an American father and a Filipino mother. Alice did go to school and high school as a student. She attended San Sebastian College in Recoletos, in the United States of America, after completing her high school education. The field in which she majored, however, is unknown.
|Real Name||Jessie Alice Celones Dixson|
|Birth Date||28 July 1969|
|Birth Place||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimetres – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 62 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alice Dixson- Relationship, Married Life, Husband
In the year 1999, Alice married Ronnie Miranda. They were happily married for 12 years before getting divorced in 2013. The couple had agreed that they would not have children. She was photographed with her partner at the first ABS-CBN Ball in 2018, and she stated that it was her first ball when she wasn’t alone.
Alice Dixson- Professional Career
In 1987, Alice got her start as a Miss International representative by singing the words “I can feel it!” in a Palmolive soap TV commercial. She then entered Eat Bulagatalent !’s show. And it was after playing the role of Faye, a business princess who fell in love with an earthling, that she began her show business career. She returned to show business in January 2011 with a TV5 special. She was also a cast member in the TV series Never Say Goodbye, which aired on TV5 in January 2013. Alice is also a real estate agent in the Canadian province of British Columbia. At the age of 44, Alice was featured on the cover of FHM Philippines in December 2013, making her the oldest woman to appear on the cover of that men’s publication.
After her contract with TV5 expired in 2015, she joined the GMA Network to star in the remake of the melodrama MariMar, which was first released in 1994. She returned to ABS-CBN in 2017, and in 2018, she played the primary villain in the series Ngayon at Kailanman, where she was responsible for the deaths of Rebecca and Rodrigo. Because of Madrata and Beautiful Justice, Alice returned to the GMA Network in 2019. She returned to the GMA Network in 2021 for her role as Amirah in Legal Wives.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Alice Dixson stands 5 ft 7 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. Furthermore, he has Dark Brown hair and Brown eyes.
Social Media Details
Alice Dixson does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Eat Bulagaone !’s of the hosts. Alice was asked to be a member of the RPN TV show.
- Glamorosa, Isang Dakot Na Luha, and Enchanted Garden were among the films in which she appeared in 2012.
- She has also appeared in films such as Ang Panday 2 (2011) and Just One Summer (2012).
- Alice is also a licensed real estate agent in the state of Florida in the United States.
- Alice won two prizes in 2018 for her performance in the film “The Ghost Bride.”
- She was a semi-finalist in the Miss International Pageant in Nagasaki, Japan in 1986, when she represented the Philippines.
- She even received a commercial model discovery award from the Creative Guild of Accredited Advertising Agencies in 1987.