- 0.1 Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Alan Howard’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Alan’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Alan Howard Net Worth
- 3 Alan Howard: Age, Height & Weight
- 4 Alan Howard Dead or Alive?
- 5 Some Facts About Alan Howard
Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Alan Howard’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Alan’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Alan Howard is a famous person who is best known as a Stage Actor. Alan was born on August 5, 1937, in England. He performed with Jeremy Irons in a 1976 London stage production of Wild Oats. Alan Howard is a member of the famous Stage Actor list. Known for his work with both the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Royal National Theatre, this English stage actor starred in productions of Antony and Cleopatra, Waiting for Godot, Pygmalion, Richard III, and numerous other plays.
On Popular Bio, Alan’s is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on August 5. Have to Position Among the list of Most popular Stage Actor. Alan Howard is 1 of the celebs with the age-old.
|Birth Date||August 5, 1937|
|Died||Feb 14, 2015 ( age 77)|
Alan Howard Net Worth
Alan Howard’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Alan Howard in 2019?
According to Wikipedia, Forbes & Various Online resource, Alan Howard’s estimated net worth Under Review. You may check the previous year’s net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1-5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1-3 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Stage Actor.|
Noted, Alan’s primary income source is Stage Actor, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Alan Howard: Age, Height & Weight
Alan Howard’s height Unknown & weight Not Available. Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.
Alan Howard Dead or Alive?
Famous Stage Actor Alan Howard has died on Feb 14, 2015 ( age 77).
Some Facts About Alan Howard
- Alan Howard’s age.
- He grew up in London and West Sussex as the child of screen actor Arthur Howard and Howard’s wife, Jean Compton. Following his divorce from Stephanie Hinchliffe Davies, he married bestselling British novelist Sally Beauman, with whom he raised a son named James.
- Birthday August 5 and Born in 1937.
- Early in his acting career, he performed at Coventry, England’s Belgrade Theatre.
- Birth Sign Leo.
- He and Ralph Fiennes co-starred in the Royal National Theatre’s 2008 adaptation of the Greek drama Oedipus.