- 1 Abilio James Acosta- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Abilio James Acosta? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Abilio James Acosta- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Abilio James Acosta- Relationship, Married Life
- 6 Abilio James Acosta- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Facts
Abilio James Acosta- Biography
Abilio James Acosta (born April 17, 1971) is an American journalist who works for CNN as the network’s main White House correspondent. Acosta was previously CNN’s national political correspondent. In addition, he has a huge fan base on his social media sites.
What is the Net Worth of Abilio James Acosta? Salary, Earnings
Jim Acosta’s net worth is unknown. As of 2022, Jim Acosta’s net worth is predicted to be between $1 and $2 million USD. His principal source of income is his journalism work. His actual income is unknown to the public.
Abilio James Acosta- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
What is Jim Acosta’s name? Jim Acosta was born on April 17, 1971, in Washington, D.C. He is a U.S. citizen. He is of Caucasian ancestry.
His father arrived in the United States as a refugee from Cuba at the age of 11 three weeks before the Cuban Missile Crisis, according to family mythology, and was raised in Virginia. His mother was born in Ireland and raised in the Czech Republic. He graduated in 1989 from Annandale High School, a public senior high school in Annandale, Virginia, according to his education.
He earned a bachelor’s degree in mass communication and a minor in political science from James Madison University in 1993. While in high school, Acosta volunteered for WXJM, the student-run radio station. He also worked as a reporter for the local radio station, WSVA.
|Real Name||Abilio James Acosta|
|Born||April 17, 1971|
|Known For||1. Chief White House
2. Correspondent for CNN
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse/ Wife||Sharon Mobley Stow (m. 1994; div. 2017)|
|Education||James Madison University|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 Million – $2 Million USD (As of 2020)|
Abilio James Acosta- Relationship, Married Life
As of 2020, Jim Acosta is unmarried and divorced. Sharon Mobley Stow, a certified nurse, was his professional wife. The pair split in 2017 after 24 years of marriage. They are the parents of three children: two daughters and a son.
Abilio James Acosta- Professional Career
Acosta began his professional career in radio, with his first employment at WMAL in Washington, D.C., according to his resume. He left WMAL in 1994 to work in television as a desk assistant for Fox affiliate WTTG-TV. Later, in 1995, he moved to the front of the camera, working as a reporter and substitute anchor at NBC affiliate WBIR-TV in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he lasted for three years. Acosta began working for CNN in April 2007. In 2012, CNN upgraded Acosta to the role of national political reporter. In March 2016, Acosta traveled to Cuba to cover President Obama’s historic visit to the island and he was named chief White House correspondent 2018.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Jim Acosta stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He is roughly 67 kg in weight. His hair is grey, and his eyes are dark brown. In the United Kingdom, he wears a shoe size 9.
- “Trump slams CNN journalist Jim Acosta, telling him, ‘You are a rude, terrible person.'”
- Jim Acosta is the White House’s favorite reporter.
- Trump once called CNN’s Jim Acosta “extremely unprofessional.”
- Jim challenges Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
- “CNN’s Chief White House Correspondent – I believe in #realnews – “The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in
- America” is now available for purchase,” his Instagram bio reads.
- Also learn about Candace Cameron Bure’s net worth, age, biography, ethnicity, and nationality.